We will have five changes on March 1st

This is annoying! I’m not happy with the new system at all :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh found it. Thank you.:+1::+1::+1:

I have marked several chapters of a novel but until now they do not give me the bricks.

1 Like

Yepp! same here… :frowning:

I was just wondering how the marked chapters are going to be reviewed? Since it seems to be taking a long time for my chapters to be reviewed and rewarded the bricks.

1 Like

I’ve gotten a bunch of them reviewed, took a few hours. I only got 5 bricks for each though! :grimacing:

1 Like

Still no brick. I already marked a chapter since yesterday please give mere brick

1 Like

Idk what the admin are planning but I will leave my ideas for the site.

1. Translate a cap cost 15 bricks :+1:
  2. Daily check in give 10 bricks, share the site daily give u 20 bricks daily
  3. Mark a new cap in give u 15 bricks
  4. Allow mark a post at the forum as a cap mark, that way people who work hard to share the translations can be reward
  5. People can share in social media the translate post and get 5 bricks and the autor 5 five bricks, each person can only receive back a maximum on 60 bricks sharing post a day, the autor can keep receiving bricks for share from multiple people.
  6. The web site can receive multiple source for translation, people can select the source autor, avaluate with like or dislike, authors with more the 80% of likes can be considered a trusted source and receive 60 bricks a day.
  7. I know bricks only bring people and famous for the site, dont bring money for the owner, so my idea is a option for users can click, like the daily check bricks “free hour brick” like the name say each hour u can click watch a AD video or another ad and get 15 bricks.

Sorry about my English.
Ty @Greed for u hard work bring the translation of NSHBA

3 Likes

how do you share the website through social media?(I can’t find any type of link in babelchain for it)

I’m sorry but these rules are just to complicated and close to impossible! It is also ruining the positive experience I’ve had here at Babelchain :frowning:
From being able to translate 10 chapters a day and sharing them here in the forum to barely managing ONE!
I don’t know about you but it’s a MEGA let down for me :frowning:

1 Like

Hmm I should also say something about this new system … REALLY??? This is a big joke you didn’t even tested this to see if it works separetly and now most of us have to suffer? COME ON Devs… such a joke also I’ve seen some of @HarutoraRyu posts an are logic and simple YOU really don’t have to make a share button and make us share it because most of our friends are not really into Chinese Novels but instead you do it and you should just revert back to the old babel
Also You didn’t even asked our opionion about this changes… are we really that stupid and you can not ask us? I bet most of babel users are upset or confused with this Joke of a system.
You should just keep it simple that’s my opinion.

5 Likes

also ‘social media’ is most definitely not the place to look for people to read chinese wuxia/xianxia novels. for example let’s say we did share babel chain on twitter and get attention from a lot of people. and they come here start reading ATG and MGA, the number 1 and number 2 popular novel. pretty soon they find the rape scenes. what happens then?? it will not even take an hour before babelchain start trending in twitter as “rape apologist” site. they will not bash the novel writers because they don’ want to be called racist but babelchain will suffer. this entire “social media” thing is nonsense.

And then comes the marking thing. they are literally telling us to translate and mark a novel someone else is already translating and marking. this is not right, this is disrespectful toward the person who is already translating the novel for them…

4 Likes

Oh,I’m sorry to bring you a bad experiencemy friend,But believe me, sir, we’ll get better and better in the future. There are many ways to gain bricks, And now we have reduced the cost of translating chapters.
All in all, I hope you can support us as always. Thank you.

Oh,I’m sorry to bring you a bad experiencemy friend,But believe me, sir, we’ll get better and better in the future. There are many ways to gain bricks, And now we have reduced the cost of translating chapters.
All in all, I hope you can support us as always. Thank you.

Ok, hope you can wait patiently. Thank you for your support.

Thank you. We are considering your proposal. Please be patient.

Please click this website:https://novel.babelchain.org/translate/history

Thank you for your understanding.

click,please:https://novel.babelchain.org/translate/history

Hello, if you mark successfully, you can get bricks. There is no upper limit.