We will have five changes on March 1st

Ok,We’ll give you feedback. Please be patient.

3 Likes

Hello. These are definitely not good news, at least for me, precisely.
I have no friends on Facebook, on twitter or in WhatsApp which read this website or in general the chinese novels. And even if would be I doubt that someone will visit at my link every single day. I am not a blogger with one million subscribers… For which actually (and only for them), relevant to receive bricks every day in full that by the way grants the right for 3 chapters, in itself…
As for “mark it” here even more ridiculously, I read “the human emperor” from the 600th head, I also am glad it to mark, but your system does not give it to make (heads at you begin with 1600, so, that the reasons are not clear to me) possibly them in general it is impossible to spread or still that. It in rules and at a forum did not make a reservation, or I so “attentively read”. Another important fact is that the translation is not instant, but a couple and very long (there were 121 times in the translation queue, although I haven’t been watching this for a week, maybe they fixed it !?). So, in any case, I will have to wait for each chapter and then mark it and only then go to the next one. If this can be called improvement or good news, then I’m sorry you are very wrong. And if I switch, to other work from your lists that (though why it if I did not read me “imerator” yet), nothing will leave because you can only have “the allowed short story” “mark it”, the choice now what to read at me actually is not present.
Well and of course increase in the cost of the translation of one chapter by 15 times, at least strange, besides the answer to a question:

“why”

“what would be better for others”

looks even weirder, it is not better for me. The feeling is such as in 91 in Russia, after a default, earlier - for 10 rubles I could buy the whole heap of different things and still will remain, now - will not even be enough for chewing gum.
I always knew that to all good, sooner or later, the end comes. It is a pity that I could use your remarkable tool only month. Many thanks for the given opportunity. I do not know to whom it will be better from these innovations, but is obvious not to me. Thanks for your work. All benefits.

3 Likes

Hello. These are definitely not good news, at least for me, precisely.
I have no friends on Facebook, on twitter or in WhatsApp which read this website or in general the chinese novels. And even if would be I doubt that someone will visit at my link every single day. I am not a blogger with one million subscribers… For which actually (and only for them), relevant to receive bricks every day in full that by the way grants the right for 3 chapters, in itself…
As for “mark it” here even more ridiculously, I read “the human emperor” from the 600th head, I also am glad it to mark, but your system does not give it to make (heads at you begin with 1600, so, that the reasons are not clear to me) possibly them in general it is impossible to spread or still that. It in rules and at a forum did not make a reservation, or I so “attentively read”. Another important fact is that the translation is not instant, but a couple and very long (there were 121 times in the translation queue, although I haven’t been watching this for a week, maybe they fixed it !?). So, in any case, I will have to wait for each chapter and then mark it and only then go to the next one. If this can be called improvement or good news, then I’m sorry you are very wrong. And if I switch, to other work from your lists that (though why it if I did not read me “imerator” yet), nothing will leave because you can only have “the allowed short story” “mark it”, the choice now what to read at me actually is not present.
Well and of course increase in the cost of the translation of one chapter by 15 times, at least strange, besides the answer to a question why - “what would be better for others” looks even weirder, it is not better for me. The feeling is such as in 91 in Russia, after a default, earlier - for 10 rubles I could buy the whole heap of different things and still will remain, now - will not even be enough for chewing gum.
I always knew that to all good, sooner or later, the end comes. It is a pity that I could use your remarkable tool only month. Many thanks for the given opportunity. I do not know to whom it will be better from these innovations, but is obvious not to me. Thanks for your work. All benefits.

4 Likes

Can you make poison genius consort community books also? Thank you

1 Like

this is a horrible change. please revert. i would rather pay for bricks than this bullshit. i have always been telling you to let us just buy more bricks. why do you do this bullshit??? it is not something anyone wants. did anybody ask you for it?? this is just outright garbage that come out of people who have no idea what they are doing.

Ok i am giving you a suggestion. think of it as “on the record” suggestion.

1. Maximum 10 free bricks everyday, each translation cost one brick.
  2. Login gives 5 free bricks.
  3. Sharing the site on twitter/facebook or other social media gives 3 free bricks
  4. translating and marking a chapter for the first time of the day gives 2 free bricks. that makes total 10 free bricks for the day.
  5. now comes the paid option. 5$ a month subscription gives x amount extra bricks everyday. 10$ a month gives y amount of bricks everyday. and so on.
  6. optional : you can add another “paid bricks” which consist of bricks that people pay subscription for. an they don’t disappear if not used daily.

See if you can do this. i would rather pay than go through what you just added now…

6 Likes

I’m using computer. Tried FF/Chrome.

1 Like

@ekko how do I make a translation request from this novel? “Douluo Dalu 2/Unrivales Tang Sect”

url : http://www.jueshitangmen.info

i like thiss …
@ekko pls approve this

there are more mods in this channel, ekko is one of them and it will take more time until they decide what path to take babel

1 Like

go novel site, login, click on translate, there provide the link of the chapter and then click translate

How do I mark the chapter of a novel not existing in babelchain?

1 Like

Are we use bricks for reading in new system?İf we use i prefer old one.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Create new novel. Option is available under mark it. Click on the plus button under novel name, and fill it out

2 Likes

This is good stuff. freebies the best!! (Before i could only translate 10 a day, thanks to
"mark a webpage will help you regain 15 bricks"¨
I could translate more then 10 per day. I wonder if there’s a limit to it…, (hope not lol)

Then there’s those rich people with money to spare…
Let those people whom are eager to pay “an option for donations” rather than forcing the rest of u all who don’t (btw) have much money to spare.

3 Likes

can you do math?? 50 bricks from sharing, 50 from marking. each translation cost 15 bricks. 100/15= a bit more than 9. it is less than 10 translation every day now. and you won’t be able to translate at the beginning of the day because you only get 10 at the start and you need 5 more to start translating. someone will have to click on your link for you to get more brick so that you can start translating.

2 Likes

From marking i get 15 bricks each, every time i mark i get 15 brick, and there’s no daily limit so far…so unlimited bricks, you spent 15 you get 15. there’s no limit to 50 brick a day, they might have remove that limit or forgot to implement it.

I’ve been translate over 20 chaps so far, still going…

Also if you have 10 brick, just wait next day get another 10, then start your rinse and repeat, unlimited bricks.
Also we’re on discount right now, translating cost 5 bricks, marking gets you 15 bring, so you earn 10 bricks for every mark you get, 20 chaps that 200 free bricks xD

2 Likes

Just checked in but my bricks haven’t updated and says that I still have only 7 left since yesterday :frowning: @ekko @Bruce_Lee @swmy please help!!!

1. Inviting new member through FB, WhatsApp is super tough since no one in my knowledge around me reads chinese novels.
  2. These many bricks will break the system.
  3. Marking the chapters rather than posting their translations in forums will make it tough for everyone to directly read the chapter as all they’ll get is a raw chapter link from forum and translated webpage in novel.babelchain.com
3 Likes

So, I finally found “mark it”. It’s only on Translate Page

If you reading in a book which is already marked, you haven’t this button.
Even more, if someone already marked page, you cannot mark it again. So it actually useless if you reading something read.

1 page per day… (with discount) It’s better forget about it…

Can you please give other ways to get bricks??

5 Likes

currently we are temporarily allowed to do so, read the OP again. they will change it soon.

1 Like