We will have five changes on March 1st

1. Daily check-in: earn ten bricks every day, and it will be the replacement of every day replenishment.
  2. Share our site on your Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp: each visit to Babel Novel by clicking your link can make you get five bricks. You would gain at most 50 bricks every day by sharing.
  3. Translate a webpage: cost you 15 bricks;
  4. mark a webpage will help you regain 15 bricks,
  5. one translation from other readers on marked chapters will pay five bricks to you. You would gain at most 50 bricks every day by marked chapters.

Moreover, We are developing ways to gain more bricks now ; )

Your Babel Novel team

Friends, we have made some temporary modifications on how to acquire bricks. The specific rules are as follows:
1.Daily check-in: earn five bricks every day, and it will be the replacement of every day replenishment.
2.Share our site on your Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp: each visit to Babel Novel by clicking your link can make you get ten bricks. You would gain at most 100 bricks every day by sharing.
3.Translate a webpage: cost you 5 bricks temporarily.

12 Likes
How to earn bricks here?
Babel brick
pinned globally #2

Hey Ekko, the changes sounds good but i would like to see in the novel channel a button who lets me post my edited chapters for NSHBA so later on i don’t have to post both on forum and novel channel.
If this would happen you would make me happy :joy:
But the most i doubt is the increase cost of translating a page because for exemple you can just put some ads on the translation tool and than you can generate some ravenue without changing much about the brick system

4 Likes

Will i get brick too if i were to post the translation first in forums then bot automatically adds it into novel.babelchain.com.
And please decrease the cost of Per webpage translation, it’s taking too many of them. If someone simply checks once per day he wont be able to translate chapters at all, and if a novel posts 2 chapters a day, then there’s no hope.

3 Likes

Damn thats WAY too expensive for 1 chapter whew.

7 Likes

ye people won’t be able to translate much if you increase the brick cost per chapter to such a high amount

4 Likes

Hi Greed,Thank you for your suggestion. It will take us a little time. Please wait patiently.
It seems that the cost of translation has indeed increased.but if you mark a webpage will help you regain 15 bricks.

Hi, EvilSpark,It looks like the cost has increased, but it hasn’t. when you mark a webpage,it will help you regain 15 bricks.

hi,It seems that the cost of translation has indeed increased.but if you mark a webpage will help you regain 15 bricks.

hi,It seems that the cost of translation has indeed increased.but if you mark a webpage will help you regain 15 bricks.

I’ve been marking everything but there’s still no 15 bricks added… so sad… can you tell how it works? or does it work for everyone? I’m a new user. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Ok so I found I think a bug in your new system… The check in is working, the amount it charges you is like you said 15 bricks BUT if you mark what you translated there’s no refund like you specified maybe is a 1 day bug or just recheck again this problem… like have you tested it to see if it works for you to MODs?

4 Likes

Hai ekko i can’t mark my novel. Poison genius consort. Why?

Sorry, I’m a newbie, what does it mean, “mark the page” ? )

3 Likes

Are there any rules concerning which kind of translations I am allowed to mark? I just marked pages of “cultivation chat group” because I am recently reading that with the babeltranslator and a few minutes later I got a notification that they have been marked as spam posts.

How do you mark pages? what does it even mean? I really don’t understand the new system :frowning:
@ekko

By the way it’s still 28 februari where I am right now with almost 4 hours to go and I thought the used CET time!
So why change so soon :’(

@ekko pls i dont like 15 brick per chapter,new update system is suck dude, return it to 1 brick per chapter, and have 10 brick per day :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

how do I mark a website?

before the new update reads 1 chapter only requires 1 brick and daily brick 10 per day … now 1 chapter needs 15, and if you want to read 10 chapters it requires 150 bricks … WTF