We will have five changes on March 1st

hello,This function was only launched on March 1.After Marking the Chapter Today,you will regain 15 bricks

well,After March 1st,you will regain your 15 bricks after you ‘mark it’

hello,When you translate a web site well, there is a button in the lower right corner of the page to’mark it’. You can use this button to mark your translated novel.

Hi ,When you translate a web site well, there is a button in the lower right corner of the page to’mark it’. You can use this button to mark your translated novel.

Hi,SABMAN,When you translate a web site well, there is a button in the lower right corner of the page to’mark it’. You can use this button to mark your translated novel.We do this to encourage people to share with each other. Thank you for your understanding.

hi,Thank you for your support,The rule is that community books can only be marked.

Hi,It looks like the cost has increased, but it hasn’t. when you mark a webpage,it will help you regain 15 bricks.We do this to encourage people to share with each other. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi,When you translate a web site well, there is a button in the lower right corner of the page to’mark it’. You can use this button to mark your translated novel.

Let us gather some info about translator situation

Should it be here? (mark page)

1 Like

After you translate look at the bottom of the page, a little to the right. Its a white cylinder shaped icon that says mark it. AFTER you translate.

I can’t mark my poison genius consort novel. It says “the book not allowed to be mark” why??? Because i only use this site to read that novel. If i cant mark it then its useless @ekko thank you

Thanks, I understand but as some mentioned there is no point to Marking if The book is not allowed to be marked!
For example Devouring the heavens is not allowed to be marked :frowning: and I mentioned this way earlier when I first started using the translator! It’s the only book I’m reading for now!

1 Like

Which books are community books?

Friends, we have made some temporary modifications on how to acquire bricks. The specific rules are as follows:
1.Daily check-in: earn five bricks every day, and it will be the replacement of every day replenishment.
2.Share our site on your Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp: each visit to Babel Novel by clicking your link can make you get ten bricks. You would gain at most 100 bricks every day by sharing.
3.Translate a webpage: cost you 5 bricks temporarily.

1 Like

%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87_mark it’s here

1 Like

Community books mean that in all fiction stations, the channel is not babelchain’s books.

1 Like

Hi,Thank you for your support,The rule is that community books can only be marked.
Community books mean that in all fiction stations, the channel is not babelchain’s books.

Possible it’s only working for newly translated pages?

No such a thing on my old translated pages…

Can’t translate even 1 page, because check-in is not working and I last with my not used 4 bricks…

@ avpx.alive
Please try it on a computer.

Can’t you just make Devouring the heavens a community book, please :slight_smile:

1 Like