We have to shut down translation tool temporarily

Trust me there will be a VIP system in the future my friend.

4 Likes

Hi,SABMAN
Thank you for your advice.Please wait patiently, the translation tool will recover soon.Thank you for your support.

1 Like

You are welcome :slight_smile:
Iā€™m am waiting patiently :wink:
And Thank you for a great translator!
In the meantime Iā€™ll just keep collecting bricks and hope you increase the forum limiter for posting so that I can translate and post more than 20 chapter :wink:

I suggest you add some rule to the account creation system mentioning creating multiple account is against the rule, many novel sites do that.

As for patreon, there is no need for it if you add a payment option on novel site. try keeping a 5$ a month subscription option for people who canā€™t spend too much. it will still be something.

And please join the discord group and communicate with us. maybe we as community can work out something good through mutual understanding and partnership.

Im waiting i just wanna say that two novels which are best (it least of that writer is amazing) are not on babelchain
Evil god against the heavens
Invincible level up.
Please add these two.
One writer is mars writer of against the heavens.
Last time i check they were not there.

1 Like

maybe once the translator comes back up you can translate it using the translator and ask the staff to release them on novel site?

Well i try to before transition tool was went offline but i couldnā€™t mark it it say something you could not do it or something else before i reported it to this babelchain mods translation tool was :stop_sign:.

2 Likes

letā€™s wait for them to work out with the translator. after that you can have a chat with them about what to do with the ones you translated.

2 Likes

And this kids is why we canā€™t have nice things, cause some greedy ass-hat ruins it for everyone.

1 Like

not your fault. it is the fault of those with dozens of accounts. like wth. anyway cant wait for the translator tool to be online again though. good luck :smile:

1 Like

Loved the translator tool. Hoping to get it back soon.

2 Likes

I have mentioned this tool in another site too :smiley:

2 Likes

If I tell that I have no 2 accounts on this website, will sound also disgustingly - as that dude boy scout from above who never in LIFE, used 2 accounts in the LIFE and he hates it most of all in LIFE, seriously, more than world wars and serial killers? - You give a medal for it? In the rules for the registration, at that time, I did not see the item "one ip - one account. Now, it doesnā€™t matter, I stopped translating after entering another system. As for the queue, it was a serious problem and caused inconvenience both to you and to everyone around. I apologize if (definitely) caused inconvenience to you and others, but I never made copies of the pages and certainly did not spread them somewhere. I did this for myself, because I love the Chinese novels. But for good, to say ā€œHouston, Weā€™ve Had a Problemā€ is closing the shop ", this is not a solution, but a simple notification. This ultimately has to be a commercial project from the beginning. Usually, such problems solve a little bit wrong. If this is an altruistic project, then you need more details and what tips and solutions do you want to use to solve these problems, what do you lack and what can help, not indifferent people from users. (These are not tips or recommendations just my opinion) With all due respect, there are none of these in your assigned themes, just standard-type notifications. So it happens in such projects and this is normal. Others have already written how to solve these problems by monetisation and for free in the normal capitalist ratio of 9 to 1. As before, I wish you success in your efforts. In general, the opinion also, in that month 1 brick - 1 chapter and zeroing up to 10 bricks every day - it was beautiful!

4 Likes

will it start working soon?

1 Like

Hello! Any prediction of the machine returning to life? :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Patience is a virtue!
Afak it might not come back the way you are expecting it!
Weā€™ll wait and see.

1 Like

3 years later and we still do not have the translation tool, I enjoyed reading moments.

1 Like

I donā€™t know whatā€™s taking time to give us some info/statusā€¦ Hope we get any news soonā€¦:frowning:

4 Likes
unpinned #63