We have to shut down translation tool temporarily

If resources are a problem, what about a solution similar to bittorrent/bitcoin? Can the translation tasks be split up using the users computers themselves? Cloud computing?

As for additional monetization, targeting software/game developers (especially indie) that need to quickly add new language support for their products should be something to consider.

1 Like

Well please make it quick im translating the evil god against heavens now i donā€™t know what to read.

I think your idea of cryptocurrency is a good idea, as long as their script donā€™t take away too much resources.

I am saying it is a good idea because currently in japan, anime and manga industry is doing this to fight in house piracy. you see they make most money in house, in japan and piracy in japan hurt them most. so they opened several site where people can watch anime and read manga for free. as long as the users let the sites use the user computer to farm cryptocurrency. They allow users to make account and from the account the users can choose how much resource they allow the site to use to farm. it is currently a win-win situation in japan.

1 Like

VIP system is good enough and can support site.

1 Like

Well since you guys now know of the multi account issue just ban those ones or if you want to be nice just close all their accounts except for 1.
Also as some said above just revert to the old 10 brick a day 1 per page/translate and skip all the other nonsense that will just create such a problem/situation we are facing now!

PS!
I really love the translator :wink:

Fist why the admin dont participate of the Babelchain discord?

Line is not a problem of the translator, the problem is the short time for time out and fail the translation, I am tired of try translate the same cap 5 to 10 times to get the translation, because the txt is to long and the translation give time out.

About people posting in other sites, well that is not a problem because the person already use the brick system to use the tool, he can do whatever he want, so that is not illegal, But the question is why people is not sharing the translation at the website of babelchain???

Maybe if u guys stop to messy with the translate tool and think Why people is not sharing with the community of babelchain, Maybe because we donā€™t have a easy way to people post at the web site???

my personal opinion, I really donā€™t know how to post a cap translate at the web site that why I post at the forum for sharing with people.

Idk what u guys really want, because I only see a cold msg for let people know what u guys is doing.

I dont see any consideration of people who is working for free to bring caps translated for u web site, Like let change without any warning for that group, if they stop to use the web site whatever.

I dont wanna criticize the Admin or the Oweners, they have the right to do whatever they want, But think about consideration, because that is the point the same consideration u guys expect of people who are using the tool to sharein other sitesā€¦

Well in the end I just wanna have a friendly community helping each other.

7 Likes

For me, i did not know if i should have asked them for permission to allow me to post on novel site since the one i am translating and posting on other site, i am spending a whole lot of time making it almost like professional translator quality. i spend at least one hour on each translated chapter to make it better, there are lots of discrepancies in every translated chapter due to machine translation, it is still far better than google and bing and mate free but still many terminologies and names get messed up along with many lines making completely no sense at all. On top of that you remember that they had to take down so many novels and then had to introduce the translator? and then they even stopped posting on forums? so i did not know what to do. even though i posted on different site i still told readers about this site. i told everyone who communicated with me to use babel chain. i even wanted to add babel chain as a translator group on novelupdates but they did not want to add it saying we are machine translation.

2 Likes

The translator here is one of the best that I have encountered in reading machine translated novels. Its sad that it has to be shut down for a while, but I think people will understand. Instead of being misused for personal profit, its better to wait for it to cool down a while so people can enjoy it for a longer time. :wink:

1 Like
unpinned #30
pinned globally #31

Hi,Acksor,thank you all for your contribution.
At present, we have no way to provide the service you requested.Please wait patiently, the translation tool will recover soon.

Hi,Evilspark,Thank you for your contribution.
At present, we have no way to provide the service you requested.But we will take take your suggestion about extra bricks in consideration.Please wait patiently, the translation tool will recover soon.

Hi,HarutoraRyu
It is a certainty that we can buy bricks in the future.And forcibly allocating IP through accounts is a good suggestion. We will consider it.
Thank you for your continued support to us.

1 Like

Hi,Greed6.
Thank you for your continued support to us.We will consider your opinion. Please wait patiently, the translation tool will recover soon.

1 Like

At present, we are a machine translator, so we do not have access to pateron account.

Hi,GGOH
sorry for your bad experience.Please wait patiently, the translation tool will recover soon.Thank you for your support.

1 Like

Hi, seeker
Thank you for your advice.Please wait patiently, the translation tool will recover soon.Thank you for your support.

1 Like

Ha, ha, ha, I like your humor, Chinese is very interesting, you can try to learn it.

1 Like

Thank you for your advice.Please wait patiently, the translation tool will recover soon.Thank you for your support.

1 Like

Hi, adnanziddi4444
Sorry for your bad experience.Please wait patiently, the translation tool will recover soon.Thank you for your support.

3 Likes