Three novels are offline on Babel Novel because Kindle version released

Hi Babel Noveler,
Three novels, My Wife is a Beautiful CEO, Super Devouring System and The Mightiest Leveling System, are offline on Babel Novel website, because we released the Kindle version on Amazon. Considering the benefits of Kindle version buyers, we have to make the 3 novels offline. We will release some free chapters for the 3 novels on Babel Novel sooner.
You can find Kindle version via:
My Wife is a Beautiful CEO - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RH8SX6Z
Super Devouring System - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZY7G87
The Mightiest Leveling System - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S22NKTL

Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks for your support.

Yours
Babel Novel team

1 Like
My Wife is a beautiful CEO?
My wife is a beautifull ceo
Mightiest Leveling System
pinned #2

How can you release MTL as a book? What? It reminds me of a YT channel that tried to get paid for wallpapers he downloaded.

2 Likes

Well this sucks real bad

1 Like
unpinned #5

Fully understand. We are looking forward to your opinion. You can contact us via support@babalchain.org.

1 Like

Fully understand. We are looking forward to your opinion. You can contact us via support@babalchain.org.

1 Like

Wow, it seems maybe i can sell to the mtl i edited, who knows i might make some bucks there in there(ironically)
Is kind of a surprise to see you guys selling this novels especially TMLS which you guys didn’t post any free stuff, and the community had to vote for mostly (90% of Chapters)
Disappointing I should say.
What now? my suggestion is why don’t you milk the popular novels like ATG or NSHBA? That’s sure money(ironic)

5 Likes

Also I want to add this, you should put on kiddle a proffreaded version or edited version, not a mtl version.
Kind of feel sorry for the guys who purchased your “product” especially on TMLS ( i know there are lots of mistakes in that novel, names, cultivation levels, insane amount of gender problems and so on)

5 Likes

I can’t believe… I pick to read the rest of the novel (MWIABCEO) and now it’s taken down? WTF? Directly selling content that you have no ownership of… Guess like always, people get too greedy and good projects end because of it.

3 Likes

This stuff better not turn into the one which is gonna end this site.

I know that you need money to run this site, everyone needs and love money. But this is definitely not a good way to do it.

Better put up ads like other sites like WW, add pateron account, premium chapters which don’t need to be voted for etc.

Please don’t do this which will eventually result in something that you can’t manage.

5 Likes

What a great way to ensure people stop visiting the website! Genius! Ever since you took down the translator for us to use as we please everyday its been getting better. Whoever has these ideas should be refered to MICROSOFT because they’re a genius! I’ll be here waiting for the day you shut down the website, HAH!

4 Likes

Being greedy will lead to the downfall of the website. Good job.

3 Likes

Very good suggestion. We will keep sharpening the translation to provide better product.

1 Like

Fully understand. We will find good way to balance this. Looking forward to your advice.

1 Like

Fully understand. Look forward to your opinion. We will provide more and better novels on this site.

1 Like

Fully understand. We will find good way to balance this. Look forward to your advice. We will provide more and better novels on this site.

1 Like

Hi, fully understand. You can read it on Kindle Unlimited service. We will find good way to balance this. Look forwrard your advice. We will provice more and better novels on this site.

1 Like

when you going to release more volume at kindle? i only saw volume 1

1 Like

I will have to say am very disappoint abt dis decision u guys made…i will lie to ask some question if u can answer, Just to let u know i do understand d need of money to maintain things but i do feel u choose d wrong way…

1. is there any different btw ur version sold and d HTL version that are currently bn translated with
    700 chapter ?
    2., Did u guys ask d author b4 u start making money from d original source
  2. Is there any different btw d one posted here n d kindle version…
  3. But i will still support u guys…i stop reading My Wife is a Beautiful CEO at Chapter 1100, so from what volume should i begin to buy @ Jacquesqmg
3 Likes