Three novels are offline on Babel Novel because Kindle version released

Well To be honest I’m quite surprised and don’t like this Idea very much. I know you guys need funds to run the machine translation and keep the servers alive but making a MTL release as Paid is definietly not the way.

I Suggest:

1. Add Patreon/Similar Sites to setup for donations,
  2. You can make money by using services like shorte.st/adfly, so instead, you can ask viewers to visit the shorte.st/adfly website and then view the conent of chapters. Don’t do it for every chapter tho.
  3. Don’t Make chapters permanently premium/paid cause it really sucks and make people move away from it. Instead make premium chapters (1 in every 30-50 recommend) that auto unlock after certain amount of time (Eg.1 Day).
  4. Ability to translate chapters with paying money.(As an optional feature, you can add this feature and Ask for User $1-2 to unlock 20 Chapters that will get priority Machine Translation)

Also as a side not, My Wife is a Beautiful CEO has lot of naming problems from chapters 600 - 1000 (Mo Qiaani - Mo Qiangrandmother stuff and lot more) so if you are releasing them as kindle editions, please fix this otherwise the poor soul that will be buying will grieved to death.

Best of luck and hope this Site Lives on!

8 Likes
pinned #22
unpinned #23
pinned #24

It’s a bad idea to put mtl on amazon/kindle. I and I’m sure a lot of other people don’t mind donating to support and help with better mtl. But this is bull I shouldn’t have to play $5 for some poorly translated work that is DEFINITELY NOT at Amazon level of quality. It’s fine a level of quality for free and to make it better I got no problem donating,well not until you guys get some LN back. Also not sure what kind of deal you have with the publishers if any. but if you don’t have any and they or the Authors find out you are liable for reimbursement/lost wages. Which also runs the risk of you guys getting shutdown. If you do have a deal the that point moot.
So basically in my Opinion Amazon bad! Donation (too the site as a whole not any book in particular) good!
Now with all that said you are one of the very best mtl’s out there and really don’t want the site to die.

Thank you for your time.

5 Likes