Removed?

“Sorry, guys. We have to remove this novel from our site due to the request of the publisher. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks for your support.”
What is this???

4 Likes

Is this true? When did they announce this?

1 Like

It says it is already removed

1 Like

If this novel is removed where should we find good translations? Comrade Mao/ lnmtl is not a good source…

3 Likes

VPN seems to be working, then what do they mean by SELECT REMOVAL?

2 Likes

Yday just when I was reading chapter 1570, when it became rly interesting, this happened…
Does any1 have discord link that EvilSpark posted few months ago, it’s invalid atm.

1 Like

九星霸体诀 Is the Chinese name of Nine star Hegemon Body Arts , just use Google chrome and search for the term “ 九星霸体诀 “ google chrome auto translates from Chinese to English, if nothing is available this is our last resort, but the translation is better than Lnmtl so it should do for the moment

1 Like

Save it to your bookmarks:

At least we can read till it is removed…

1 Like

The translation of wuxia world is at 800 ‘s I can’t wait till they catch up to 3260 it will years!!!

How can you read it, to me it says that it’s already removed

I can still read it , don’t know how…

I checked it, it is visible to registered users that have it in library.

1 Like

Yes, i still can read it too in my library.

1 Like

May i know how to add to library after already removed??

I don’t think it’s possible now, I have added it to my library before they removed it

@babelnovel has a point…

3 Likes

So what page are we suppose to be doing this from? Cause no matter what page I choose, I don’t see Add to library in the XHR section.

1 Like

You’re my Savior, thanks! I knew there should be some way like this!
But I’ve had too change those {bookId:a5cc1078-9488-4125-bac2-0c68af479a2b} into those " " " " ordinary ones!

@Castiglionejames
You need too go to the XHR section and after that press the “Add to Library” then you’ll get a new POST with the name “library” then just follow puthiyama’s instruciton and maybe my little eddit.

1 Like

it’s not working me how please