Removed?

what’s you’re problem?

I worked all the steps and did not work. The novel did not appear in the library . possible explanation or picture of the last step

EDIT: Babelnovel changes the basic qoutes—> " too abnormal ones, you’ve got too retype them!!

qoutes what does it mean

qoutes what does it mean please

thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

You can’t remove this novel . Its one of the best 8 novels in this web .

1 Like

discord {DOT} gg/wuxiaworld
The group is called nshba-nine-star-hero-butt-farts
They are the authorized translators of the novel but they have only translated up to Chapter 876 World Extermination Hibiscus
www.wuxiaworld [DOT] com/novel/nine-star-hegemon/nshba-chapter-876

Nothing shows up under XHR.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

The “Add to library” isn’t in the bottom section
It’s in the website, next to the “Read now” to the right of novel image.

How come NSHBA is showing up for me totally updated and still going on this site using my link? every chapter is still available and showing it was just updated 6 hours ago…

1 Like

I followed the same steps, at the end replacing the body with {“bookId”:“a5cc1078-9488-4125-bac2-0c68af479a2b”} & clicking send. However I am getting the listed novel on which I had clicked the Add to Library & not Nine Star Hegemon in the library. Please inform me on where I am going wrong.

You need too rewrite the --> " <-- inside the bookId! Babelnovel changes them, so just copy pasting the bookId wont work!

I manually typed the " in the Request Body tab but still I am getting the same problem of the original novel being added instead of Nine Star. Do I need to make changes anywhere else as well apart from the Request Body like the Request Header?

No, thats it. There should be a mistake in you’re steps, Look at the Photo in the upper post.

Indeed this really worst case

I can’t add to library anymore. Any other tips so then I can follow your step on the photo?

I’m sorry, this advice won’t work with this one. There isn’t any ‘Read Now’ or anything else on the page, as you can see.

Thanks for trying to help though.

Pick a novel that has it…

1 Like

Since I cant add it to the library, can anyone suggest the website which has a decent translation of this novel? Please!!!