Hope you take up the following good novels too

These are some of the good novels that have been stopped translation due to various reasons :
1 Martial god
2 Conquest
3 Murdering heaven edge
4 Legend of the Great Saint
5 Rebirth of the heavenly demon
6 Immortal
7 Pivot of the Sky

Thanks for taking up demon’s dairy novel, it was one of the good novels whose translation got stopped

7 Likes

Actually I hope you can take up the following novels which I think are the best novels out there but have stopped translating as well:
1 - Legend of the Cultivation God
2 - Heaven’s Shadow
3 - Great Dao Commander
4 - Eternal Life (I think this one is doable as its translation shouldn’t be too hard)

Edit: Yeah forgot to mention thanks for demon’s diary that would have been on my list as well but you guys have started translating it again.

3 Likes

Thank you, guys! We’ll put them on the list.

If you need any other novels, just tell us!

2 Likes

I hope you guys can take up the following awesome novels

1: douluo dalu 1 - soul land

2: douluo dalu 2 - unrivaled tang sect

3: douluo dalu 3 - legend of the dragon king

4: Spirit realm

5: The great ruler

6: Martial world (I mean you guys do have the sequal true martial world which is spoilerish)

Edit: Thanks guys I was going to say shen yin wang Zuo as well but didn’t realize you guys had it under its English name sealed divine throne.

3 Likes

I have to thank you guys for continuing STD and fully translating MF tho I’m human so I can’t really read 900+ chapters in less than a week.

To be honest it would be cool if you guys could pick up:

• Pivot of the sky

Maybe if you decide to touch korean novels

• The Great Storyteller
2 Likes

Thanks for the new lists!
Sorry, @ PhantomGoth we don’t have the plan to translate Korean or Japanese novels right now, but we keep our eyes on them:wink:

1 Like
pinned globally #7

So , I didn’t really have time to make list yet but because the early bird gets the bird I really want to mention this novel that’s not qidian that I really liked called:

Swallowing the Heavens.

It would be really great if you guys can translate it.
I think it’s one of the best Not qidian novels out there.

1 Like

Sovereign of three realms!!

1 Like

Thanks for taking up Devouring the Heavens.

1 Like

Heavenly Star
My Beautiful Teacher
Dragon Blood Warrior
Online Game: Evil Dragon Against The Heaven
Virtual World: Peerless White Emperor

3 Likes

Hope you would also consider these novels:

Crossing the crowd to chase love

Fenglin Tianxia – Queen with a Thousand Pets

1 Like

Thanks for allowing us to suggest novels. I would hope you can take up RENEGADE IMMORTAL. THANK YOU

1 Like

Invincible 900 up
King of god
Martial world

2 Likes

RENEGADE IMMORTAL please

1 Like

Would it be possible to pick up Monster Paradise, Demon Hunter, or The Dark King, or does QI have their death grip on them?

1 Like

Spirit realm is n wuxiaworld and 1174 chapters deep. Legend of the Dragon king is 517 chapters deep on wuxiaworld. The great ruler is 815 chapters deep on wuxiaworld. Martial world is 1986 chapters deep on wuxiaworld.

2 Likes

That stopped them from translating against the gods 60 chapters ahead (now like 30) or martial God Asura 700 chapters ahead?

1 Like

Please Translate Zhan Long

1 Like

Please Translate:

RETURNING FROM THE IMMORTAL WORLD
REBIRTH OF THE THIEF WHO ROAMED THE WORLD

2 Likes