Scum of the Cultivation World

Human translation please.

1 Like

Hope you would translate these novels:
This MC Is Kickass
Back to the apocalypse
Doom Lord
Golden Age Legitimate Fei
Rebirth of MC ( this one only have 27 caps left :persevere:)
The Daily Task of Preventing My Disciple from Turning to the Dark Side

Anyway, I’m very grateful for your work so far :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Is anyone interested in translating the following novels? some translators have stopped due to time allocation and have been asking to pass the translation to someone else
 some are either half way or need some few chapters to finish
 they don’t exceed 150 chapters

Good Morning, miss ghost
Time ( Celine Gu Xi Jue)
Don’t turn from summer (Ding Mo)
My youth begins with loving you (Orange Tree)

1 Like

Harap terjemahkan novel father monther escape again.

1 Like

please take ancient godly monarch

1 Like

since you have some danmei MTLs already, I’d like to suggest: Liu Li Loves Jun (ç‰ç’ƒæ‹ć›) as a dropped translation. and if you take new suggestions, I Might Be A Bigshot (æˆ‘ćŻèƒœæ˜ŻäžȘ性äșș物)
thank you for your work so far!!

1 Like

They can’t do it. It is Qidian property and Qidian told them to take it off

1 Like

We can wait for them to buy the copyright

1 Like

Here is the thing, everything here are machine translated, probably with a bit better algorithm behind the translator to present better but still machine translated. thus none of them have any license. Qidian can force babel chain because babel chain don’t have enough clout to threaten them back like some european sites where i read most of qidian’s novels. others don’t care much about their novels being machine translated and read by people simply because they don’t have a publishing company on west.

3 Likes

Apocalypse Summoner
Murdering Heaven edge
Heavenly Star
Dragon Blood Warrior

THANK YOU

2 Likes

I might be able to help but I’m not entirely clear on how one goes about becoming a translator for the site?

2 Likes

Hi, Peacecraft. I’m not sure if you understand Chinese. But to be a proofreader, you don’t have to understand it.

Here are the steps:

You can find the “proofreader” button under any chapter published by Chappie. Click the button to claim the qualification of proofreader. After the claim gets approved, you can find the chapter you like, click the “proofreader” button again, claim the proofreading task, then you will see the proofreading page. Click the “Edit” button under the chapter, you can proofread.

Please remember, submit the task in 8 hours after you claim it.

1 Like

@swmy Hey I can suggest you to pick Martial World and Renegade Immortal sure you will gather more people to check the sites, also i really hope you pick them since I’m tired of slow translation even if is “quality” .

2 Likes

Yes, we already have them:grinning:

Martial World: https://novel.babelchain.org/books/550c1ffd-1fd4-471a-bf8e-02032de2b021#
Renegade Immortal: https://novel.babelchain.org/books/f05de014-17d5-4651-a564-6652b8d4d116#

They are still updating, there will be more chapters soon.

3 Likes

Yayyyyyy
:hugs: Thanks a lot, this is really really great news and much appreciated.

1 Like

I hope guys that you could translate the Human Emperor chapters from 550. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Please translate ‘Across a millennium to love you’ from chapter 15 it hasn’t been translated since Feb. 2018,it’s a great novel.

1 Like

Sovereign of three realms please!!!

1 Like

I came here after reading a novel that had been stopped and i usually read from people’s original translation websites
 but if you like one of the novels that i had initially listed maybe you can get together with the current translator and collaborate? I’ve commented on their releases but it seems they are on hiatus but never really came back QAQ THANK YOU btw

1 Like

I would love if you could translate “the novel’s extra” really good novel. Thank you

1 Like