Chapter 1557

Personally i found it boring. I mean waiting a week for that is a bit disappointing… What do you guys think?

2 Likes

That you should create your own novel.

Well at least the release schedule should be back to normal now (though I am not completely sure about this)

Dont tell me you dont take breaks from anything? Mate sometimes ya just gotta be abit more understanding … it’s not that I dont get your point… I do … the chapters meh… but it was basically Christmas for chinese ppl last week … ya cant expect him to release anything … I’m no even chinese mate

Yeah i hope so. There is only 1 or 2 volumes left. Maybe that is why he is slowing it down because excuses everyone can make it.

Ok i did not know it was christmas for them sorry.The story just got a lot more interesting so curiosity and disappointment overcame my reasons

Yeah yeah…take breaks…day and day…everyday…Then 1 chapter and then alright 1 more break and then 1 chapter and one more break…Then another…just keep going…Life is happening dozen times and new reasons keep coming …Its not like anybody is paying…10 chapters a month is alright…No one here pays… Mars is so Great…Great samaritans

1 Like

Just be happy that this novel is on going

Yeah people be like,be grateful you have chapter and dont complains.Honestly critising something is most of the time beneficial to the novel,since the readers common opinion is extremly important on reflecting on some mistakes you may have made in the novel and try to improve its honestly pretty irritating and dissapointing when the novel moves at an extremly slow pace and we get 90% filler chapters,might aswell realease 1-2 meanigful large chapters per week than 3-7 filler bs ones that downgrade the overall novel quality.

This is not yet disappointing compare to upcoming chapter, i believe 100% yun che will be dead in future and again got reincarnate by mirror of samsara ,and all his hard work from his 2nd life,3rd life will go to waste just like that, just wait and see lol.

so i didn’t experience joy anymore like before when reading the new chapter bcz everything he have will be gone since he’ll be dead for sure in future. unless the author is hoping for us to watch as yun che conquer BPS once more? lol

and we’ll be back to blue polestar, yun che will also cultivate from the beginning
lol.

If you’re going to ask me why I’m hundred percent sure, then go read chapter 1438 ,Chapter name is strange dream(though i interpreted them as author hint lol), you’ll naturally agree with me after that haa .oh right, read them on wuxiaworld since chapter 1438 ATG there is already translated perfectly.

Funny, I read that chapter and chapter 1490 and came to the conclusion that nothing is happening to Yun Che, but rather something is happening to XQ. Especially when you take into account her “cruel fate”.

Of course ,most ppl already know about XQ future cruel fate , and she’s not going to to exist in bps when yun che got reincarnated by mirror of samsara again

I’ll have to disagree by your statement that nothing will happen to YC in future.

So why isn’t she? And why will the Mirror simply start time over this round when it never did before? And who’s going to get erased in the Nothingness Abyss? You don’t introduce that if you’re not going to erase someone.

You know full well we were talking about these events surrounding the strange dreams not just talking about the future in general and I didn’t mean literally nothing. Of course things are going to happen to him, he’s the main character.

Hm, am i suppose to explain this troublesome things? I simply want to post this theories of mine that all yun che hard work will go to waste and I’m not happy with that since chapter 1438 already hinted that he’s going to be the crippled yun che from before once again, why should i explain things you mentioned? I’ve already said the hint on ch1438 and given your intelligence it should be easy for you to figure it out .

I don’t think Mars is so incompetent that he’d do such thing, that dream most likely has something to do with XQ and not with Yun che losing his powers again, though I like to criticize Mars about his releases and the filers he put in his novel, his writing is still good and he keep a good consistency overall, so he making Yun che die and reincarnate with the mirror of samsara at this point in the story would be just pointless, maybe there’s a good use for the mirror, but I don’t think it’ll be the way you’re saying

The author isn’t incompetent, but he likes to troll his LN reader. you can try reading all his LN and you’ll know what i mean