Chapter 1557

Let’s take Asura Wrath for example.(the author is also mars)

He makes it look like the MC Lover being completely annihilate by his enemies(and that caused the mc to go crazy and destroyed the planet he lived in, but in the end the troller (Mars) revealed that the MC lover managed to survive, I’m 100% sure this is going to be the case for yun che lover in BPS in the future too.

Fuck,the author are really dreaming if he think he can troll me once more like before .

I think QX did not destroy the Blue Star but destroyed another planet and the Blue Star was relocated by the devil emperor Ji Wan. Do you remember when Jiwan tried to read the thoughts of QX? She knew that her fate would be miserable because of Yon che hatred but she asked her to go with her somewhere and I think she changed the place of the planet

It’s so sad for some fans who died before the novel is completed and is still depressed because of the damned updates.

Todos os capitulo terminam falando de YC e XQ… Esquecam XQ seus perdedores. Só por que YC não comeu XQ todos ficam com essa frescura em todo tópico. Se YC tivesse finalizado XQ ninguém falaria mais dela.

I mean it seemed pretty obvious that they were not dead. Can’t be trolling if no one falls for it