ATG, MGA and NSHBA being deleted for good?

Just got an email from Babel:

"Novel Removal Notice

Dear readers,

There is a very bad news to tell you. Owing to the strictly requirements from Wuxiaworld, we have to stop the free sharing of Against The God and the other two books.

Even we tried our best to buy the copyright from its publisher but we finally failed. So we have to remove all the entries from our website, app. The three books (Against The God, Nine Star Hegemon Body Arts, Martial God Asura) would be removed from your shelf in the near future also by the demands of Wuxiaworld.

Yours

Babelnovel Team"

Seems like they will be removed from the library and truly be deleted.

Do you guys have any opinions on this? Honestly while I understand the copyright issue I still think it’s a bit shameless. Sure with ATG I can understand the issue. After all they already caught up to the raws. It’s worse for MGA where they are 300 chapters behind on wuxiaworld. The real kicker is NSHBA though. They want to delete it here even though they are literally 2500 chapters behind on WW. Yeah like hell am I gonna wait those 10 years until it catches up. And what is up with lnmtl? Haven’t heared anything from them yet but they seem to be alive and kicking. It’s basically the same thing just slightly worse than Babel.

One of the worst things is that this hits the one group of people you probably don’t want to hit. The true core fans. Those who love the novel enough to actually read machine translated content, just because they want to see how things develop. It’s such a shame, really.

Does anybody know how to find out more info on all of this? Can’t find a good place in the Wuxiaworld forums to even ask

11 Likes

Understandable from WW, however it does leave a sour taste considering that we all just want to enjoy the same novels. Oh well…

Edit: And I do really agree with you, it really sucks that they will be targeting the core fans of the novels. It just seems to be about money lately, sigh…

6 Likes

have any idea if the novel can be posted again ??

is lnmtl still continuing? or it stops like babel?

At least they haven’t sent any news out so I’m assuming they will continue

can you send me the link lnmtl, haven’t read 1652.

it’s still up on babel. Otherwise it’s https://lnmtl./chapter/against-the-gods-book-16-chapter-1652 with a com after lnmtl.
Can’t send full links here

edit: also babel what are you doing. Literally the first option under the edit tools is to quote a whole post but when i do the system removes it for quoting a whole post. Like wtf are you drunk babel?

Mga ya la sacaron :frowning:

Damn… Does anyone know where else j cam read NSHBA ? It’s not on lnmtl

Guys can any1 please give NSHBA discord link here

Maybe today is last update in babelnovel

Its okay its up only they delete at search bar but if you save the novel in your library its still translating

Now maybe it can, tomorrow?

The problem is i dont have it in my library. Now i want to add it but it’s not happening

Of course it’s on lnmtl. It got added a while back

Ew, they closed it when i needed them the most. Coronavirus stay home , reading babel was way better than lmntl, darn. And i cant get to watch some post cause im new ;(

Read from Mtlnovel.com its good.

Oh no :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:, Against the Gods removal

They removed mga and atg okay no need to stay here anymore goodbye back to comrade mao

MGA and ATG disappeared from the library, direct links error 404😭 These were my favorite novells, Wuxia smelly devils