ATG, MGA and NSHBA being deleted for good?

No point staying here and whining about it. Join the discord server https://discord.gg/HYvmZM for ATG

I would deal with either customer service at WuxiaWorld > wuxiaworld [DOT] atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

or find out what BornToBe, the translator, has to say about this on Discord > discord.gg/wuxiaworld
THEN look for the #nshba… channel.

Last, you could try here but I doubt it would help >
Talk about anything you want here that doesn’t fit in the other forums. Try to avoid spoilers though! > forum.wuxiaworld [DOT] com/categories/life-the-universe-and-everything-besides%21

Then look for the #nshba channel

Lnmtl translation is crap and very hard to follow :worried: I really hope we can find it else where…

Translation is as bad as inmtl… I’m gonna cry!
Wish I had Babels translation engin… :confused:

Hi i dont find the nhsba on this discord erudite.birdy :frowning:

You can still read it on WW for free. Just create an account and away you go.

Bagaimana dengan kami yang ingin membaca kelanjutan nshba, atg, kalau menunggu terjemahan ww bisa sampe puluhan tahun untuk mengejar 3569 bab

honestly what i dont understand is why even care about your copyrights when the book is free its not like bable is making any money off of the 3 books at all with all the other books costing a FORTUNE and forcing you to pay, nshba, atg and mga dont require any bricks it was basically just a good translations… unfortunately now all three of the books are now dead never to see the light of day again. im pretty sure that the mtl stopped too so basically a copyright argument is gonna bury the books 6000000 feet in the ground im so pissed.

1 Like

This makes no sense, since the intellectual property of the novel is held by the Writer or, if applicable, the publisher that publishes it, so WW has no right or reason to complain, since the product is not theirs, and also They monetize it without permission to do so, legally it is not right and what Babel withdraws is nonsense, given that the complaint comes from someone who is not the owner, and that also behind the back of the creator and original owner WW monetizes it. I don’t think anyone from Babel Read This, but seriously good that they let you know that no one other than the original author can compel them to withdraw the translation.

Sorry if my writing is not correct in English ^^.

@kilya You’re wrong on this. They have the right, due them being the legal english publisher, meaning they’re the official english publisher now. Babel novel has no contracts to publish/translate these novels in english, hence they have to remove them on request or take the risk of getting sued. I think Comrade Mao also removed them @start of the year.

1 Like

here is ATG discord server link if anyone wants to join,

i want remove my acc from here.when they dont any rescpect for member and remove everything they want stay here not any reason many other site has translate novel may they dont have speed here but respect us so i go and hope us has fun here

WW would not have done this if babel did not start selling Tranxending Vision. You should know that WW bought the license for it and have been publishing it for a long time. They had some problem with translator who fell sick and then went to college and stopped translating. Babel took that chance to somehow acquire a license and begin selling mtl…selling mtl !!! yeah…now 99% mtl in babel are paid and you are saying WW is greedy for money…

Please which LN is NSHBA

Nine Star Hegemon Body Art

NSHBA is Nine Star Hegemon Body Art, and as it is currently in translation, you can read it free on WW who are creating the English version of it. Once you catch up, 2 chaps a day,.

Ada yg tau terjemahan yg bagus yg udah chapter 3600 san baca dimana?

Goodluck to that! Maybe after 5 years

Their not caught up though, right now their $25 flipping dollar tier gets you a whopping 5 whole advance chapters from the latest free one.

Which as of this post is like chapters 1690 - 1694, the raw is at 1712.

That isn’t current. And that is one of my issues with WW. Their con artists. And their about to put out a $40 teir for between 6 - 10 extra chapters, which still doesn’t get you to a simultaneous release.

In no world is that service worth $40 a month, especially without simultaneous.

Viz $2 a month for their entire library and their simultaneous. For ATG simul I’d pay $10 max a month.

Especially because it’s incredibly easy to get current chapters even without Babel.