YUN CHE haters @ Peak

I think YC haters have surpassed XQ haters…YC is Weak…YC is a puppet…YC is a push-over…YC is a slack off…YC is no-more…He has not practiced cultivation for years now even after all that get stronger shit…YC gets pushed around by women all day long…his freedom is no more…He needs an rude awakening…Hope soooon…Lol…and never again these 150+ chapters

2 Likes

I still dislike XQ far more. I get the feeling that a brutal betrayal is coming up.

1 Like

Ponex ruhu yc yaralandıgında cok erken demişti acaba suanki işe yaramaz hali erken uyanış gercekleştiği için mi zıhni henuz uyanmaya hazır olmadığı için mi

1 Like

I get that feeling too. I think XQ will sold whether YC or Jasmine for the Sky Poison Pearl/Infant Wheel.

1 Like

I don’t believe it has anything to do with the Sky Poison Pearl or the Evil Infants Wheel. The Sky Poison Pearl is fused with YC soul and while the HDSE can pull it out, I don’t believe it can actually be taken away without killing him. And, ultimately, since the MoS fused it with him, it is intrinsically bound to him. If he dies, it is forever gone from the world. If you try to remove it, both things are destroyed.
With regards to the EIW, I think once Jasmine activated it, it fused with her soul as well. Basically, her and the wheel are now co-dependent on each other.
I could be mistaken about these but that is my understanding.
There are three things I can think of here (although it could absolutely be something different, and I hope it is for at least one of these):

1. Betrayal: XQ said that she is getting something out of this to further her personal goal. That means that wherever they are going or whomever they are going to meet has something she feels she needs and she needs YC to get it. She will effectively trade YC for the item in a sense and the trade will NOT make YC happy. He will feel like she has betrayed him, especially if it is a person. And the implication is it could be since it talked about aura getting more obvious as they approached.
  2. XQ needs YC to get something for her and is the only one that can do it. Maybe she is taking him to the place he was with Shen Xi so he can get the Heaven Smiting sword, which is in the well of samsara. Since YC has already been there, he can go in again.
  3. XQ is doing something related to Jasmine and/or Caizhi.

Honestly though, my question is why isn’t XQ his protection? She is strong, has a whole realm at her disposal, and most importantly, she is HIS WIFE.

2 Likes

Yc is only hero, who rarely cultivates unlike other main characters who always show dedication towards getting stronger. Mx and Xq are right… this dude got no ambition

1 Like

If XQ is willing to betray YC, maybe the reason is she is only interested in cultivation like in the early part in ATG. She pursues strength but still not willing to betray him in the early chapters. But now, she is a DIVINE EMPEROR and fully inherited Moon God Emperor power, memories, knowledge and everything. Maybe that will distort her personality along with everything that happened to her family until now. So maybe she will betray YC to gain more strength and power so that no one can messed with her remaining family ever again.

1 Like

My dear friend if she will betray him then that has got something to do with her premonitions or dreams or future events she saw after becoming DM and full awakening of her HSGG not for strength and you say she’s going to betray him for her family think again bro she will never do that because her power up was for him, either her temperament will change due those dreams, or awakening of HSGG or just to die you should also know her talk to Mux about this in chapter 1427

1 Like

Who is remaining anyway?

1 Like

She doesn’t care about her biological family. She never has and has never shown more than a barely visible blip in emotions when YC has brought up how they are doing. She is gaining power to take revenge against the Brahma Goddess for her mother and for Yun Che.
Recall though that one of the side effects of the glazed heart and/or stainless Devine body is that as she becomes more powerful, she will become less and less emotional. She will care about less and less. This is why she seems so cold all the time now. She started this right after coming back from dropping the crippled YC off and once she inherited the power, she has become colder and colder. It’s why she doesn’t act like she cares at all about YC. Her actions seem to say otherwise but she cannot actually open up anymore. It is really sad.

1 Like

Her dad(i forgot his name) and her little brother(Xia Yuanba)

1 Like

Hmm… Wait, if she has no emotion and colder, and she care less and less, then why she still wants to take revenge for her mom and YC?

1 Like

Let’s just be real the story sucks right now and has sucked for a good while now. And this lack of ambition plot line came out of absolutely nowhere.

Because he had readyed himself twice before he got reborn via the Phoenix. He told both MX and Jasmine separately he’d become strong enough for them to count on him, and he told MX that he’d come back after he went home.

But all of sudden whenever he was with the Dragon Queen he was like “I’ll never reach the peak of the God Realm.” How the fuck can Jasmine or MX count on you if you don’t reach the peak? And he was also like “I just wanna go home and be left alone”. That doesn’t sound like someone who’s willing to comeback to the God Realm.

I’m telling you at some point Mars was like “I have no idea what I’m doing after YC meets up with Jasmine again” and the last 150 chapters have been him mostly stalling because he has no idea how to weave the ending Saga of the series.

Because that is her goal, her ambition. A lack of emotions doesn’t mean you don’t have things you are working to do. It means you don’t care about how you accomplish it and who you hurt along the way. Basically, XQ is more and more becoming a sociopath. She is exactly like the Brahma Goddess and is willing to sacrifice people around her to accomplish her goal.
At least, that is the feeling right now.

2 Likes

I think the problem was that YC didn’t level up enough before things happened. In the past he would take on people but they were never many major realms above him. They might be one major realm. But now he is three major realms or so below the people out to get him and that is screwing things up.
Mars should have had him get hurt by Brahma Goddess but still make it into the pearl and become a master at the 9th or 10th level. He should have had XQ commit to waiting for him. He should have had Jasmine and Caizhi undergo the ceremony and the Evil Infants Wheel get them free and hurt/kill all those people. Then YC should have come out with Jasmine and Caizhi missing and XQ the same strength as him but with memories (which doesn’t equal being able to use them). Then they can work together, he can go after Jasmine and gets taken out by the Dragon God because of his child with Shen Xi and goes through nirvana rebirth. Then gets his powers back and saves the today to catch up but now he isn’t a total waste of cultivation.
I agree. The story is very frustrating right now. Being caught up doesn’t help.

1 Like

Yup… Either Mars ran out of idea or he lost his motivation towards ATG. It is like you said, these hundred+ chapters were quite wasted. Sigh…

1 Like

I see. But with ATG is getting further way from the way it used to be with every chapters now, the chance that Mars make XQ betray or not betray YC is not really important anymore. Unless he fix current YC first, then make and put the plots together now instead of stuffing every chapter with fillers.

1 Like

They are after the primordial seal of life and death

1 Like