Yun che Current battle Prowess (Evil God + Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor powers)

what do you guys think youn che’s current battle prowess? can he kill a peak divine soveriegn or a first rank divine master while he is a divine king level 1. I mean he now have a two Creation God level arts does that mean that he can now jump two rank and kill a divine master?

1 Like

no that would be too

Think 4-5 LV Divine Sovereign Realm limit.

1 Like

Probably, Level 8 Divine Sovereign Realm

1 Like

Fairly certain he’ll be sitting at around Divine Sovereign lvl7-8. Didn’t it mention him having the equivalent strength of around a Divine Sovereign lvl3 back when he was fighting in the Star God Realm before he used Other Shore Asura? Using Darkness Energy, that is already of a higher law, sourced from a Devil Origin Orb of a True Devil funneled through a Creation God’s profound veins fueling a Creation Level Profound Art. That’s gotta be at least 3 levels even in the Divine Sovereign realm.

2 Likes

YC will need to face the great realm king of Five Ruins Quiet Realm for us to see how he matches up against a Divine Sovereign. However, even before absorbing HSDE origin blood his combat prowess was at Divine Sovereign, might be late/1st lvl divine king. Do note that this is against Dark Profound energy users and not a normal practitioner, HSDE power lets him control and dominate any “devil” be they true god or mortal. (Once he comprehends it completely.)

1 Like

You guys seem to forget the powers Yun Che got from the Ice Phoenix. When he refines that powers he will leap to peak Divine Sovereign, meaning that his battle prowess would reach peak Divine Master. When he completely refines the 2 drops of Demon Emperor origin blood he would probably reach first rank Divine Master. Additionally, if he uses dark profound energy along with the Eternal Calamity profound art, he would undoubtedly be able to sweep the floor with the God Emperors (including the Dragon Monarch).

The only scary thing would be if Qingyue somehow breaks through the Divine Master realm and becomes a True God. Though, with his 6th and 7th gate, Yun Che would be able to match her. But nevertheless, if Yun Che or Qingyue actually become the strongest in the Primal Chaos, then there would be no reason for the latter to continue this facade. The same can’t be said for Yun Che though, if BPS is really destroyed and if Mu Xuanyin is dead, he would undoubtedly try to kill Qingyue. Then again, if Yun Che actually reaches such a level, he would be able to access the memory fragment of HSDE and learn the truth (which likely includes the true motives of Qingyue, which are obviously not evil). The only way I can see their conflict develop is if Yun Che decides to protect Ying’er and Qingyue tries to kill her.

2 Likes

Ice Phoenix gets him to peak Divine King, not Sovereign. HSDE will likely get him to Sovereign, not Master. He’ll most likely not be capable of taking care of God Emperors with just that. Other masters, probably, but not God Emperors and not Dragon Monarch.

Qingyue does not have any piece of the World Defying Heaven Manual, as far as we know, and never expressed any desire to become True God, if there’s even a method she could use to become one.

QY is most likely going to become a True God, Mars wrote it in a WeChat that she will be the second most beautiful female character in the entire story when she’s in her God Form. Either being the cultivation furnace will do this for her, or she’ll steal XQ’s NPEB after regaining her strength from being the furnace. Either way, XQ’s fate will probably have something to do with her.

And YC only hates XQ because he thinks she betrayed him and killed everyone he cares about. If he becomes strongest in the Primal Chaos, then the ruse is up. He may still be furious, but he’s not going to kill her for it when the only thing she really did was trick him and only so he would benefit and grow in strength. Not to mention she would’ve kept his family/friends/lovers safe AND removed the biggest source of danger towards them: the God Realm’s jealousy/curiosity/greed/envy.

I think it is also worth noting that, at 1st level DK, he matched with about 1st level DS when he didn’t use dark profound energy BUT when he uses it he is much stronger (recall Xuanyuan Wentian) so he is prolly mid DS. MAYBE he can get close to 7th DS but ATM I dont see him being late DS

Theoritacally if he reaches Divine Sovereighn and he is willing to use the Other Shore Asura again he can slaughter everyone,basically when DS is already gg for god realm,if DM YC wont even need to use his life,at that point problably the new enemy beyond DM will problably appear or it will lose interest.

"Yun Che, your strength and profound veins are extremely special. If my final Ice Phoenix’s divine power can be completely refined, it can help any living being become a Divine Master. Only you, perhaps, will be able to reach the limit of your Divine Monarch’s abilities. " (chapter 1512)

If this is the correct translation then she is saying that he will become 10th Divine Sovereign (Or Monarch)

The reason I said Qingyue will become a True God is because she has the NPEB and the fact that HSDE might have given her the last piece of the WDHM. Well if Mars said Ying’er will become a God, then that will happen. I hope it’s because of the furnace though and that she will rather become a True Devil under the control of Yun Che. So Mars said her god form will be the 2nd most beautiful in the entire story? I mean she is already in the top 2 beaties in the entire story along with Shen Xi so that statement is quite odd.

And that is just pure dark profound energy. Once he learns any devil profound art his power will rise dramatically

Sovereigns being referred to as Monarchs is a thing in the Wuxiaworld translation, not necessarily meaning it holds true here, too. These are machine translated so there isn’t always the most consistent word choice. The reason I’m thinking it will be Divine King is because Mars referred to him as Divine King lvl10 and he hasn’t had any power ups since, so that’s likely his next one. Then there is the fact that, narratively, Sovereign lvl10 would be too soon. If it takes him to peak Sovereign, then the HSDE blood needs to take him to at least lvl1 Master and if that happens then the story is practically over. He’ll stomp on anyone and everyone and never have to struggle in any way. No need for other Evil God Seeds, no need for GWotB, no need to become a True God/Devil. Unless QY returns to being the main villain, then all of his already introduced enemies would no longer be a threat. Divine Martial Realm? Roflstomped. Holy Eaves Realm? Stomped. Star Gods, Moon Gods, Brahma Gods, Dragon Gods, Southern God? Stomped, stomped, stomped, stomped, stomped. He’d go from not standing a chance to practically being able to fuck them to death in like 1 power up. There’d be no progression. That’s not going into the fact that this arc would be rendered practically useless, too. He’s going to refine Ice Phoenix stuff after he meets with QY, which would render everyone in this Northern Divine Region a complete non-threat if he were to be peak Sovereign.

HSDE has, as far as we know, discarded the World Defying Heaven Manual somewhere in the Primal Chaos. It’s not even close to impossible that she was misleading YC and really gave it to XQ, but we don’t really have a lot to go on other than “it’s not impossible”. And even if she has the last piece, she doesn’t have neither the first nor the second. And that’s assuming World Defying Heaven Manual will even turn you into a True God. I’m making a big assumption whenever I say that QY will become a True God using World Defying Heaven Manual and NPEB, that could have easily just been some bullshit someone at some point wrote. She got it from a sign on totem pole, after all.

QY will become the more beautiful one between her and Shen Xi. QY in her Goddess form would be second only to Hong’er in her “Complete form”. IIRC, it would go Hong’er (Complete), QY (God), Shen Xi, XQ (Complete), and then Mu Xuanyin for the top 5. I really hope QY becomes a True Devil, too. Not hoping she’ll be under his control, though. It’d be no different to him being Master, there would be no danger or threat or risk from any of the established villains.

HONG’ER??? I guess her body will become mature, but what does ‘complete form’ refer to in her case? And what about You’er?

I guess you are right in that Yun Che would become too strong. I also want him to progress gradually, but that is only if they focus on the development of all of his powers like the Rage God, ever increasing dragon god bloodline, his divine lightning art which would have red lightning soon, the darkness profound arts, him merging with all his Divine souls, and lastly the possibility of gaining the inheritance of a Star God.

But if the story instead focuses on him meeting too many strong opponents and relying on others like Caizhi, QY, or whomever, then I would rather have him instantly become strong. So let us hope that he will only meet opponents at lower level Divine Masters and below before he becomes strong enough to fight the King Realms.

2 Likes

Not sure what it means either. Used to assume it meant when they were fused back together, but not quite so certain anymore. Would’ve made sense, she’s on the level of a Creation God.

100% agree that it needs to develop naturally without him having to rely on others. Him having no agency and being unable to act on his own is what made the last 300 chapters near unbearable in the first place. He doesn’t really need to cultivate the lightning art, though. He already understands all of it, just a matter of the power capable of fueling it. Should just naturally grow with him as his power does. What do you mean by merging all his souls? They are fully merged as far as we know, he just can’t completely bring out the Dragon God Soul because of his plane of existence/strength. Bet when he gets Shui Meiyin’s vital yin he’ll be able to bring out all of it and use it without any mental backlash, though the duration will probably still be limited by his profound strength.

It would be weird to see him get an actual Star God inheritance. He’s already got Heavenly Wolf arts and he’s most likely going to enhance/thicken that inheritance/bloodline with Cai Zhi’s vital yin. At least, that’s what was implied. I personally want him to create loyal Divine Masters/Star Gods using the Wheel. Shui Meiyin the Heavenly Demon, He Ling the Heavenly Poison, Yuanba the Heavenly Strength, something like that. But not a single full inheritance for him, his biggest strength comes from combining his powers/arts together. For instance, there’s no doubt in my mind that he’s eventually going to fuse Light and Darkness together. Wonder what kind of insane level that’s going to be at. Not to mention he needs to start fusing more and more arts/techniques or he’s going to have so many that he’ll never be able to use them all. Still a little irritated when I think about how he learned the Illusory Devil Tome of Eternal Night from the Devil Sword only to never use it in any way before getting HSDE’s Art and effectively making the other Devil Art completely obsolete. Such a waste of a plot point.

2 Likes

True I forgot about the possibility of getting the heavenly wolf divine powers with the help of Caizhi. Can the vital yin from Meiyin help him though? Aside from that, they haven’t said his soul’s are fully merged. The last time the merging increased was when he picked the udumbara flower for Jasmine. Even Mu Xuanyin who only had 1 divine soul took 10 000 years to get a merger of 30%. After Yun Che helped her, she got a merger above 70% which boosted her strength to peak divine master. If we assume that Yun Che also has gotten a 100% merger offscreen then his profound strength should have boosted dramatically with his 4 divine soul’s, but we have never seen an increase specificilly due to that.

1 Like

The reason I mentioned Shui Meiyin is because of her Divine Stainless Soul. We haven’t learned much about it, but what we have learned is that it has an incredible effect on the mental/soul energy of the holder. This is in contrast to Divine Stainless Body, which only affects the holder’s children and whose vital yin has no special effect. I’m thinking Mars attached some sort of special effect to SM’s vital yin that powers up soul strength like crazy or something. Not a theory that has a lot to go on, but Mars likes that kind of stuff, so I’m rolling with it for now.

YC has only ever gotten wisps of souls, very small fractions of the souls themselves. Cases like Mu Xuanyin, Feng Xue’er, and Huo Poyun received a large amount of their inheritances. In the cases of Feng Xue’er and Huo Poyun, the inheritance they received was from the Spirit Remnant of the God and was effectively it’s entire existence. MX received it from the Ice Phoenix herself, so she could give an incredible inheritance, on the same level as the entire existence of a Spirit Remnant, without the risk of losing herself completely. Only time YC’s received an inheritance on that level was from the Ice Phoenix, which is why she told him that her power would take anyone else to Divine Master, but not him because of his special profound veins.

For the Udumbara Flower situation, that’s Jasmine’s theory as to how he grew in mental strength. We have to note that she had no idea about EG’s Darkness Energy and definitely never would’ve thought to link those two together. YC didn’t need the EG’s seeds in order to utilize the elements, only to have complete control/affinity to it. He held Frozen Cloud Arts in his body before he ever got the Water Seed, after all. Seems more likely to me that his increase in mental strength had to do with the EG having had darkness energy.

And we’ve seen him merge souls in the text itself. First was the Dragon God and he had the Phoenix Soul flying around in his soul space that helped him to subdue it to incorporate it into himself. If the Dragon God had had to interfere, YC would’ve lost out on 60% of the power. Second was the Phoenix itself. It wouldn’t fuse with him until he got the rest of the World Ode of the Phoenix. Third was the Golden Crow. This was a little glossed over and lumped in with him absorbing LDE’s vital yin, the Lightning Seed, and the 9 drops of Golden Crow blood, though. Lastly, the Ice Phoenix. That was after he refined the Universe Penta Jade Pellet and the Ice Phoenix told him that where wasn’t enough “agreement” between his souls, his veins, and his profound handle.

I’m not saying it’s impossible that there’s still some power left to be gained from his Divine Souls, but there’s been plenty of opportunity for it to be brought up. I’m just not expecting it, but I definitely wouldn’t mind being wrong. The more things that are brought in, the more options/possibility there is in the future. For example, what happens to his Golden Crow/Ice Phoenix/Dragon God/Phoenix blood when he himself becomes a True God?

1 Like

Hmm, all of your points make sense, especially the bit about him only getting wisps of the souls. But I feel like there is still more to those Divine souls. Especially since they were ‘origin’ souls which I would assume is the essence of the soul that could maybe grow stronger over time? Perhaps, it is as you said, if he becomes a True God then he might be able to extract more things from his divine powers, but that is still for the future. Anyways, thanks for the discussion, I had a good time reading your lengthy responses :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s how I read it, too. Soul Origin is the source of the soul strength and that’s why it grants certain powers, just like the Flame of Nirvana and the Dragon Soul Domain and when they lose the origin, the Spirit Remnant eventually fades away. I just always assumed it would grow with him, as opposed to granting him power.
Edit: It’s worth noting that YC didn’t appear to have received the Soul Origin of the Ice Phoenix, seems like that was given to Mu Xuanyin as compensation for manipulating her will. Also, LDE received what was basically full inheritance from the Golden Crow with the exception of the GC Soul Origin, that went to YC. Also also, Golden Crow stated that her Soul Origin was no less valuable than what the Phoenix gave YC, i.e. the Flame of Nirvana, but it’s unknown if the GC Soul Origin has any special power or if it was just the GC’s pride that prevented it from admitting that she wasn’t giving YC anything but a stronger soul/better control over GC flames.

Like I said, though. I’m more than glad to be wrong. I was way off about the Moon God Divine Emperor and good thing I was. He turned out to be way less of a piece of shit than I expected.

I’ve also enjoyed our discussion. So much that I almost didn’t know when to shut up about it. :grin:

2 Likes

Alguien ha pensado que con la parte del alma que tiene y la sangre mas el poder de la creación podra revivir a los dos Phoenix y al GC porque cuando uso la parte del alma y les dio un cuerpo con el mango progundo lucharon como verdaderas bestias divinas quizas al tener un cuerpo real y con esa parte del alma despierten sus recuerdos pero creo q eso seria hasta q sea un dios verdadero jejejejeje tendra 3 bellezas de nivel dios para q lo acompañen

2 Likes