Your Temperature novel PDF free download - Novelcat

Your Temperature

Synopsis :
“Honey, it’s late…” “Uh-huh, so?” “Well, I guess somebody needs to take her responsibility at the bedroom.” The man suggested something by showing off his abdominal muscles and apollo’s belt to Sunnie Sheng. Sunnie couldn’t help but to kick him. She used to believed that Lance Leng, the beautiful man, was not close to, and was even disgusted with women. However, this guy in front of her was totally different from what the rumor said.

Tag: Chinese novel/pdf/book/novelcat/free download

Similar Novels Recommended

>> My Husband, Warm The Bed <<

>> CEO Daddy’s Excessive Love <<

>> Imperial CEO Sweet Sweet Love <<

>> CEO’s Secret Lover <<

More Romance novels >>

>> Download this APP to read Full story<<

alias-babelnovel

Chapter 1

“Excuse me.Are you Miss Sheng?” A rigid voice suddenly sounded.
Sunnie Sheng looked up and did not know when a man in a suit stood in front of her.
Just like his voice, his appearance was also very rigid, with golden glasses, meticulously combed hair style, and there was an astute gleam in his eyes.
Sunnie Sheng was dazed. “who are you?”
“My surname is Ho. I am a lawyer. You can call me Lawyer Ho.” The man took out his lawyer’s certificate and motioned to her.
Sunnie Sheng is even more confused. It’s all right. Why did a lawyer look for her?
She is a conscientious office worker who is not late or leaves early at ordinary times, and has never done anything bad. Did she accidentally commit something that she didn’t know?
“Is it convenient to find a place to talk?” Lawyer Ho said poker-faced.
“Oh, oh, ok…”
Sunnie Sheng followed Lawyer Ho into a nearby coffee shop and sat down in her seat.
“Do you need anything to drink?” Lawyer Ho asked, his voice without emotion sounded mechanically cold.
“No.” Sunnie Sheng waved her hand and asked nervously, “Can I help you?”
Since she said so, Lawyer Ho stopped being polite to her and took out a document from his briefcase and put it on the table in front of Sunnie Sheng.
Sunnie Sheng got a fright. Did she really accidentally commit a crime and get a lawyer’s letter?
“This is the agreement personally drawn up by Mr Leng. Miss Sheng, please have a look at it.”
“Which Mr Leng?”
But luckily it wasn’t a lawyer’s letter. Sunnie Sheng’s heart settled down a little and began to open the folder while asking.
As soon as she saw the title"marriage agreement" in bold and found that party A was her name, She immediately threw away the document, "what, what marriage agreement? You must not be a lawyer, but a trafficker. I tell you, I won’t sell myself, let it go at that! "
And according to him, the other party seems to be an old man.
As if to see through her thoughts, Lawyer Ho picked up the folder expressionless. “Miss Sheng, don’t worry.The person who will marry you is not Mr Leng but his third son,Lance Leng.”
"Whether it’s the old man, or his son, I will not promise. If there is nothing wrong … "Sunnie Sheng suddenly gave a big surprise and stared incredulously."Did you just say … Lance Leng? "
Lawyer Ho nodded expressionless, “that’s right.”
“How, how is it possible?”
That’s Lance!
Anecdotal the most mysterious man in Jing city,even if Sunnie Sheng doesn’t pay attention to the news and gossip, the name is well known!
It is said that Lance has a beautiful face and looks better than a woman.
It is also said that Lance is not close to women and is extremely disgusted with women.
Legend has it that Lance is the emperor in business. He is decisive in the business and his opponents are terrified by his ruthless methods.
How could such a legendary figure want to marry such a common and ordinary woman?
Sunnie Sheng suspected she met a liar.
Lawyer Ho did not change his face and took out a check to push it to Sunnie Sheng. "The check for five million yuan is a deposit. Mr Leng said that as long as you promise to marry Master Lance, he will give another 88888888 yuan as a dowry. Mr Leng has already signed the cheque. if Miss Sheng does not believe it, you can take it to the bank to cash it,then you will know whether it is true or not. "