YC and QY

in my opinion YQ will die, but now her death will be much more exciting than we imagined, because before she was just a new strong enemy that in a while YC would overcome, but now the author managed to make the reader have an appreciation for her, then her death would be quite acceptable because it would be quite impactful for us readers, an example: after finishing all this revenge she isolates herself from the world alone, so when YC is facing this future danger she would come to help and dies…so an example

Personally, I think that killing her would be the easiest way for Mars to settle conflicts between QY and the others. It would be much better if he found a way to make them accept each other. I’m not saying they should be friends or consider themselves family, but not to try to kill each other would already be good.

Ah, women are always on the harem list yc, and why isn’t jun xilei added to the harem list?
miss the jasmine chapter.
I hope the writer made the chapter Shen xi, too short the chapter Shen Xi.

think Yc and Qy are very suitable, and that is even more interesting for me, considering that Qy has conflicts with Xq, Jasmine and Caizhi.

Ling ling was supposed to be his auntie. He fell in love with her thinking she was blood related. He was going to take the chance. XQ was slightly disgusted on their wedding night and left a blanket for them.

The question is when will all that happen? As long as mars keep lying… Sigh

My list.
Harem queen - XQ
S RANKED - MX,SX,CY(little fairy)
A ranked - QY, blue wind empire princess,XL,jasmine,feng xuer,little demon empress
B ranked - cai zhi, and rest

I forgot su linger,she would go to list A too…only caizhi in b