Xq and particular world

Remember that xq has a particular world inside her, so it is very likely that she sent her world and yc there.

1 Like

when chapter this info ?

This cant be True because jasmine know her power if jasmine know that everyone can be know they can suspicious while she destroy planet beside, while she destroy planet , she kill people of planet

They felt the “blood and death auras” so something was definitely killed, it just doesn’t specify who or what was killed. There were plenty of profound beasts on BPS.

Even then, though. I find it suspicious that no one sensed any aura of darkness at all when it was “destroyed”. That was a Law of Darkness at the level of a Creation God, much higher than anything XQ was using, and those were Primordial Darkness Beasts, the same level as the beasts in the God Realm of Absolute Beginning. You mean to tell me that XQ so thoroughly destroyed every particle of the Beasts and the Darkness that not a single God Emperor with their lvl10 Master spirit sense picked up any of it at all? That is really, really, really suspicious and until Mars straight up says that is what happened, I’m not buying it.

1 Like

İn this planet someone definetly killed they felt vengeful Souls too so this can’t be just animal, anyway if she destroy planet or she doing for just power-up, already this can’t be Inexcusable for me in short kill kill killll herr

Great minds think alike, I’ve had that XQ world within the body, ever since she tried killing YC, which I know was part of the whole scheme from XQ, I still can’t believe how indifferent she could feel, she’s surpassed YC on that nonchalant attitude, he was truly the most naive fool that I’ve ever became disappointed in on a novel, I’ll forever look down on him for those L’s he took.

1 Like

What makes you think that a spiritual world can withstand human beings?

Seriously guys, are you really sure you’ve read ATG BEFORE ??

Xia Qingyue are also a freak like Yun Che,ofcourse you shouldn’t compare her with ordinary ppl.

She has a Nine Profound Exquisite Body and Heart of Snow Glazed Glass,but what admin said about XQ moving BPS inside Her Unique Body physique (this i can’t agree).

Because it’s said that although her nine profound exquisite body has a small world( it’s only used to contain her power, remember this).

bruhh you spitting facts here.

More likely theory is that HSDE said that even if she left primal chaos nobody could harm BPS, so she prob moved it entirely or she put a formation on it.

I have this wild imagination… XQ is the embodiment of BPS ! :rofl::rofl::rofl: remember yun che’s dream… xq was not there. And this current life of his is she’s here. HSDE also said like she cant escaped it… maybe it was all arranged by some God. Like a machine … already been set up. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

some of the theory are really hurting my head WTF

1 Like

Another STUPID IDIOT wanna be Mars… Dont flunt your stupid ideas here… BAKA…

Yes I agree with you. Even if Hong’er and You’er are safe with Yun Che, BPS is still the home of HSDE and the Heretic God, so she must have taken preventative measures to protect it. This was probably done when HSDE met Qingyue and when she showed her a place.

Your arguments are very reasonable and give me quite a lot of hope. Considering that even Mu Xuanyin (who is stronger than Qingyue) feared the primordial devil beasts in the cloud end cliff, there is no way Qingyue would be able to destroy them so easily. Furthermore, it is worthy to note that her two attempts in killing Yun Che as well as destroying BPS all used the same type of attack, maybe implying that the attack has a hidden ability.