Worst part of this novel

Whenever a character disappears for a while they are often stronger than the MC for some unreasonable reasons. Zi ling has been missing for ****(I don’t remember) chapters so next time she appears she is going to a martial exalted or something and that seriously undermines the point of the story. The MC is supposed to be super talented and whatnot with both a divine body and heavenly bloodline and we are going to findout that Zi ling used forbidden technique x to harm her potential or she awoke something to reach a level where the mc got by risking his life.

I wish to see chu feng, Zi ling, Su rou, Su mei go on an adventure together Arc. Also chu feng should have Chu Lingxi as his wife as well. I know she loves him and remove gong mingyue from being hid fourth wife. I anticipate the final villian to be Qin Xuantian something from nine provinces. Chu feng becomes Martial God Asura and beat thr crap out of him hehehe. I have assumed till now that Chu Feng is the Reincarnation of FATE PREMOGINATOR