Why doesit takes 2-3 days before releasing new chapters ?!

the story is really good,BUT the release of new chapter is frustrating…what happen?!

According to the proofreader. Once hes back, he’ll be doing alternating 1ch, 2chs. Ex. Today 1 ch, tomorrow 2 ch, day after, 1 ch. Etc.

1 Like

the problem is … when are you coming back?

Guys its already gd enough that he is releasing at much faster rate as compared to last few weeks, so lets just enjoy it and pray that he starts releasing normally.

I’m just grateful it’s not a once a month release like Tale of Demon and Gods. What Mars should do is promise only 1 chapter a week, and then do extra chapters so then people can stop expecting so much.

Because mars is releasing only one chapter every 4-7 days.

In your opinion how many chapters can this novel have, because for example, ATG-style novels have at least 3000cap, so if you continue to release a chapter every 4-7 days … the author dies of old age and doesn’t finish …

1 Like

Yup, compared to mad snail mars is millions of time still better than him. I dont what is his problem but mad snail is behaving like a to tal asshole and has ruined such a good novel. I have been following TDG for more than 2 years now and am putting it with him.

Three days? This is nothing compared to some time ago that it was weeks without a chapter. I let chapters accumulate for 1 or 2 years, then read them all at once, so I often avoid stress from the release, I suggest you do the same, but that’s up to each one.