Who is Yun Che?

We don’t know the reality of the person"SOUL" who jumped to the cliff !!! , We only know the history of his **BODY ** it was for a person His profound veins was hurt and crippled in the Blue Wind .
I believe this is the source of this NOVEL who is really he ?!
Regards,
H.

Enough man, this is a sexual wish fulfillment story. There isn’t any amazing story woven into the plot. It’s basic and simple just the way people like it. Right now the main goal of mars is to retain readers and he is dragging the story out. Again don’t expect too much from this novel, I have a feeling a very bad ending will happen soon and Mars will just cover it up with some b.s excuse. Anyways all I’m saying is don’t expect too much and don’t think too much. Mars wants you to think with your lower half not your brain

It is pleasure to see your response :grinning:; after following all your comments. You are one of the top people i like their comments in this novel.
It will be very bad to depend on MARS for my lower half hhhhhhh; But i am totally agree THE end will not be that good So this not expectation it’s just challenge and a lot of time excellent things not end as we expected like LOST and Game of thrones :frowning: ; Mars not good with ending things at least i thought once “Chu Yuechan” is a bold line in the novel but he didn’t gave her the right back however events was YUN-Che with by 30% depending on here like " Attack Frozen Cloud Asgard’s Frozen Cloud --> then be student --> then be a master ; Take the bird that made -Feng Xue’er- accept him first time …etc"

It really makes me wonder how you manage to read atg this far @hulk17 , too many stupid people lately posting bunch of nonsense

why can’t i see ppl with good grammar posting nowadays ? haa

I don’t really understand what you are saying, but Yun Che reincarnated in Azure Cloud not with the same physical body (different physical appearance) as Xiao Che but the same soul nonetheless. Afterwards, he died and reincarnated back to Xiao Che.

1 Like

@aym1king Man i believe when he is in Azure Cloud he was n’t just a normal man, and that reason is why the Poison Pearl select him as master. And this what he will discover later.

Hey Dude Hulk17… i know the fact that you are bored and want some showoff post sometimes just to make a scene. But to tell the truth your question is out of the bound. Your reading ATG for how long already and you cant even justify what you wanted to ask. Your question is obvious nonsense, some of it we already know since we all read it…BUT… your point in asking the origin of Yun Che…why bother asking everyone here that doesn’t even know the ANSWER… YOU GO TO CHINA AND ASK MARS HIMSELF… because he write this novel. AND write your sentence/word properly, you grammar ever out of nowhere…What The Fuck!!!

And posting when you are bored…read other novel instead…and don’t bother posting some fucking bullshit here… go and fuck your GF… bwahahahahahahahaha

What a non polite reply , F* off man . May someone had the idea is he is a true GOD and used MOS to come to this world/time line
English is not my mother tongue - So sorry for that and this the only thing i could say sorry about-
Rest of your reply is a f* bullshit for me ; I didn’t like you reply at all so if you want to reply something like that again please keep it for your self.

True maybe he’s a god from the beginning or the ancrestal god pulling the strings from behind the scenes or maybe mars is a total bullshit .

So dont ask when all fo us here dont even KNOW the answer… ask MARS instead…go to his patreon if know how to read Chinese. Posting this topic is out of our league dude… Even if if ask all the reader of ATG here… they will send you the question back… Why? you tell us since you brought this question up…then im assume you know something… But… your question is nonsense in so many ways…bwahahahahahhaha