Who is xiao Lingxi?

I have a supposition: maybe she is the spirit of the mirror of samsara, that’s why she can only see the future of the one who has the mirror of samsara

2 Likes

By the way, I like this theory) Yun Che is older than Xiao Linxi, respectively, he appeared earlier in the Xiao clan, and perhaps for some reason the mirror of Sansara and his spirit were divided when Xiao Linxi’s mother was pregnant and was struck by lightning, perhaps because there was a mirror of samsara, and they were mutually attracted, as a result, the spirit of the mirror of samsara appeared in the video of Xiao Linxi. At least, this would somehow explain why Xiao Linsey has such strange possibilities, and why the mirror of sansara does not have a spirit. The spirit of the mirror of samsara also should not have died; in the war between gods and devils, the mirror of samsara was in the lower worlds, therefore its spirit should not have died because of the war

2 Likes

This theory of yours is not impossible. I remember the mother of lingxi was sick at that time and perhaps the kid that was supposed to be born passed away due to her illness and then the body was possessed by the spirit of lingxi when the black lightning struck her. I mean a “black lightning” there’s must be something behind this event. Maybe it’s related to mirror of samsara as you mentioned following the heaven’s will? Idk let’s find out later i guess.

1 Like