Who is real father of xia qinge?

We have gotten hits across several chapters that quinge and yunba share same father…any comments.

Their father is the dude from blue pole star.
i didn’t remember his name.

Her original father was the Yue wuya. et yuanba mother wasn’t yue wugou but because of the mirror of samsara power, yue wugou took the place of yuanba mother to give birth to both qingyue and yuanba in order to put yun che and qingyue together.

Why I did not find this theory in the novel?

Xia hongai something

Guys! If u wanna find a novel’s latest chapter, u may find in web named ‘mtlnovel.com

When YC dream of his other lives where Yuanba was different and XQ was absent. Since Yuanba didn’t have Tyrranical Emperor divine vein at that time, then his mother wasn’t Yue Wugou, so i just take it that Yue Wugou had successfully married Yue Wuya and give birth to XQ in the first life of YC but the mirror of samsara interfere with it in the third life so that Yue Wugou will give birth to XQ in BPS so that she would be with YC. look chapter 1427 where XQ talk about her fate and chapter 1438, 1439 and 1447 about his two dream of the first life and 1446 for XQ reaction when he talk about it?

Yeah… Xia Hongyi from Floating Cloud City.

Good for nothing. Yue Wuya is their step father and ex-boyfriend of their mother (Yue Wugou). And… how does that thing (mirror of samsara) have anything to do with it?

but you do realise there is an anomaly between first life according to the dream and the third like yuanba physique and XQ inexistence, the fact that he was supposed to marry the daughter of the mayor in the first which become XQ after reincarnation.

Oh you’re so smart. I didn’t think about it there :scream:
But it’s still just a theory before there is really confirmation in the storyline. Good job bro. :clap:t2:

To all that has already been written, if I am not mistaken, Mars seems to have said that the real father of XQ is YUE Wuye

Since Mars said that the real father of XQ is Yue Wuye, this theory is still the best, and it is the easiest to accept. Don’t ask me where Mars wrote about Yue Wuye being the real father of XQ, I remember someone throwing a link to Mars ’ wechat, and there I read it.

everything related to samsara mirror i get confused…a question i always think about: what origin of YC in the first life? Will they ever explain?

Of course you’re kidding me. The first his life this Xiao Che, he same died from poison in porridge, then he was reborn on continent azure a dragon( precise name not remember, but like so he is called), there his master found, and taught him medicine, and after the second death, his soul again moved in its body from the first life Xiao Che, only in this time with all memories.

OMG, sorry for my ignorance … I didn’t remember that, what a shame KKK