Which role do you have the most pity for?

i felt a little sorry for Seventh Young Master. Gu Beiyue, Mu Linger, Tang Li, and Ning Cheng all had families, so he was the only one in the group. However, the main character would find it hard to write him down, because both Bei Yue and Ling’er had spent a long time to accept someone who was always by their side, while he didn’t even want Ling’er, who had chased after him for more than ten years, so how could he accept anyone else? If the other sisters didn’t take the initiative, Seventh Young Master wouldn’t have taken the initiative, and if the other sisters took the initiative, Ling’er would probably be the second one.
And i even felt a little heartache for Baili Mingxiang. At first, I was worried that she would become a barrier between a man and a woman when she recovered from her illness (too much is written in this book about repaying kindness with enmity), but I didn’t expect her to hide her heart forever, hoping to meet the person who cherished her during her days on the sea. The Baili family was quite miserable, after all, they had been loyal to their country for generations.
I still felt some heartache over Mu Qingwu …I thought he could be like Gu Beiyue and become the female host’s friend, but I didn’t think it would turn out like this. He couldn’t even be a friend, and he didn’t even have anything to do with himself. I feel that the world described in this book is too obsessed with bloodlines. It seems that you are responsible for taking this bloodline, bear the grudge, and are about to be hated by others. I feel that it is unfair .

I only read up to chapter 783. I do feel for qishao. he is probably my favorite male character. as for the bloodline, during the time of the novel, bloodline is very important. your bloodline is your only connection to the world. the bloodlines also causes the most drama and drama is necessary for the novel. is it fair? no, its not. I’m just glad han yanxi dont care about her bloodline. one, because she isn’t the real han yanxi. two, because she is from a different timeline. she doesn’t see bloodlines and origin as something important or something that defines a person.