Which is better to read with powerful MC

I shall seal the heavens or spirit realm

I can’t say Spirit Realm is good because i haven’t read it yet.
However I shall seal the heave is really one of the best novels written by good author

In issth is MC OP cab he fight above its realm …?

I have been reading SR and only have read upto 80 but in the review MC is described as weak with slow cultivation even among his peers … That why i wanted to ask about issth. …MC is he weak or op

I Shall Seal the Heavens, was an ok read for me. The MC is OP, but at the same time has his quirks. The novel however goes way out into left field in a hurry, not to mention the ridiculous time skips. I also feel bad for the MCs “woman”…

If you want a Op mc, go for The Will Eternal by Er Gen, author not ISSH. That novel is a kinda pre-qual to it too. You will enjoy Lord Bai!

Er gen is the author of ISSH. There is also a World worth Protecting at webnovel

Hello, as I read both of the novels you mentioned I can give you advice.

If you want solid story with steady cultivation, occasional hilarious moments go for ISSTH.

If you want MC whose cultivation goes way too fast, mysterious background, HUUUUUUGE PLOT TWISTS and semi-harem go Spirit realm.

Honestly I enjoyed both of those you mentioned, but as someone in the comment section mentioned, If you didnt read A Will Eternal - Go for it 100%. In my opinion its better than those two novels comibned and it has it all - sad tear-filled moments, hilarious moments as f%ck and epic scheme/battles/battle scenes.

You must read Martial Peak

I am currently reading ISSTH and its too good. So i am recommend that u start reading it. MC is cool, intelligent, clever and not a wuss. Although romance is somewhat dull. Overall its a good read with full tragedy scenes towards the end of the novel.