When Will MGA end?

In my opinion , it will Probably be taking at least 3 more volumes if not 4. As we can come to conclusion with the current volume title that CF will probably become one of the most powerful characters much like what happened when he came for the first time in the Eastern Sea Region. In the next volume maybe he will roam outside of the Holy Light Galaxy for his mother’s clan, and the next after that will be about new dangers which will come to light during further course of chapters to be in MGA.

haha there still about 10 volumes bitch pls he’s soo fucking far from martial god
and when he reach this level he will get some side story or some arcs of god beyond martial god xd

What is the current volume title??

Emperor of the Northern domain or region

Do not worry, because it is almost certain that this novel will have more than 8-10 thousand chapters.
First of all, it is because it only goes over +4000 and CF is in the Utmost Exalted kingdom, there are still 4 or 5 kingdoms missing and you know that each kingdom is divided into 9 small kingdoms (or was it 10?).

Not necessarily, if he continues the same pace yes. But I’ve seen many authors tend to rush the ending.

The title for the current volume is BIRTH OF ASURA. The title mentioned in the comment is regarding vol 16 ATG. I put it here by mistake.