When will have the chapter 1622 (?)

was there a break for the New Year?

1 Like

I think so, he did the same last year too

Well it seems like his routine now a days uploading after weeks or days

Acho que ele descobriu um furo e nĂŁo tĂĄ conseguindo preencher a lacuna. AĂ­ fica metigando capĂ­tulos para prolongar o tempo de pensar .

NĂŁo falo deste momento de pause. E sim desses meses que posta um capĂ­tulo por semana

If people stop giving mars money, he would release more chapters to make money. It is as simple as that.

2 Likes

EntĂŁo, eu acho que nĂŁo, ele antes disse que era devido a uma conferĂȘncia, agora tem o final do ano, normal isso acontece todo ano.
Em relação a história não me parece estar enrolando e sim correndo com ela, diferente de muitos outros escritores que quando querem ganhar tempo desenvolvem os acontecimentos mais detalhadamente com conversar interminåveis e sem sentido, algo que não acontece no ATG, pelo menos não da minha perspectiva.

As expected of mars, taking every chance he got to take a break

2 Likes

come on guys it’s almost a new year let the man relax and then he will be ready to get back to business
 fresh and ready for a new year HOPEFULLY

2 Likes

I also hope this will happen

lol it’s always new years for him throughout last year. So, see release rate.

No one understands the simple logic. The authors think stopping the writing will get him money! Lol

A falta de epsodios não é o problema. O problema é a falta de informação, para ele, não custa nada avisar o momento de pausa para o fim do ano, é ruim ficar esperando sem notícias de quando terå um epsodio, sim, todos sabemos que ele tem uma vida, mas acho descaso não informar as pausas.

You guys didn’t know that Mars’ dear daughter needs to marry so he was busy in those recent days.As Mars’ son in law, I wanna advice you guys to wait patiently for new chapters.It would be up next month i think so.

Ohhhhhhhhh, ok!..

WTF I’m Mars’s Dad. You were banished from our family. STFU and get lost.

1 Like

Don’t think so. Mars already has a job. He writes novels cuz it’s his passion.

Haha😁It is not fun at all

are you stupid? Mars used to be a full time writer and his novel was published in zongzeng. He got paid for that not only passion u fucking moron. Everything started last year either Mars was kicked from zongzeng or his expense increased cause he was pregnant and gave birth to a brat. And for your low iq’s sake mars is a guy. So, he got a new job and can’t write full time anymore. Don’t make your own fantasy idol out of nothing

Mars started writing novels because he was passionate about it, and that is because after his graduation, when he used to do the laboratory work he spent a lot of time reading web novels. He started writing his first book after that.
Do you know that Zongheng is a site for freelance writers? That means that there’s no job security, so Mars always needed another job at his hand. Yes, he worked as a full-time writer before but it wasn’t enough.
He also quit his job at the civil service industry of China last year.
And everybody who reads ATG knows thay he has not been able to maintain a constant update pace because of his younger daughter and new job.
And enough with the toxicity dude!