We should have seen Xia Qingye's change coming

When we learned that Xia Qingye had the Stained Glass Glazed Heart and heard that once it activated she would grow at an insane rate at the cost of her emotions, we should have known that this was coming sometime. Once QY/BB pushed her over the edge and activated the heart, it was all over between XQ and YC for the near term. I do think that because she was the first wife and loves YC, things will be fixed between the two before the end of the story but I wouldn’t expect that anytime soon and certainly not without her causing a lot of distress for YC and the readers.

Thoughts?

I think it will be like somehow BB found out about the whereabouts of her family(dad and Yuanba) and the family of YC and then she exploit it with a promises to Devil Empress that she won’t harm the planet and everything inside it except the families of YC and XQ. This will put us and YC in a depressing situation. The events followed after will lead to the activation of that power in XQ and also the return of the old great YC(vicious, ruthless and domineering).