Translation tool shutdown but new function

Hi @everyone new function is introduced in babelchain we call it with sacred name

Introducing the new way of life

VOTE

BANGBANGBANG

Yes THE VOTE

TOOL IS OLD WAY NOW WITH THIS SACRED TOOL WE DOMINATE THE NOVELS.

you suggest novel and with bricks we need five bricks to make novel come to life(to update in babelchain).

Bring your weapons and start the vote WAR!!!

:joy::yum::wink:

1 Like

how long it takes to stop being under review after nominating?

2 Likes

Well im not mod but i already nominated two novels lets see how long will it takes than i will tell you.

1 Like

well. i would like to get the last 80 chapters of Spirit Realm by Ni Cang Tian available, i tried nominating spirit realm but it says book already exists :frowning: . what to do?

2 Likes

what does “Your nomination has been reclaimed due to” mean?

2 Likes

What the meaning of a reclaimed suggested novel?

2 Likes

The Mod need to explained the new system… I want to continue reading Omni Genius but I cant recommended it as its already exist. so what will happen to the previous added novel because no one update it :frowning:

2 Likes

I suggest Ancient Godly Monarch .Please translate it.

1 Like

I will pass this nonsense. it is once again the people with multiple account who will benefit from this nonsense. they will just keep voting with multiple accounts to get their novels done. on the other hand people like me won’t get anything. fuck this!!! i will just read MGA and ATG and won’t bother with anything else.

2 Likes

Just a heads up, it has a very shitty ending.

1 Like

I AGREE. This was all good until they decided to change from 1 brick to 15 and all those shenanigans. i cant even finish reading spirit realm and when i nominate it, they don’t even let it make it past review. No reasons given for not approving. literally fed up.

2 Likes

They don’t have the number of staff or capability to do the thing they want to do. They should just do what lnmtl and comrade mao does. since babelchain already has a translator, they should just implement a script so that once they give a set of links, the translator would just translate all of them and then automatically post them on site. there is no need for vote and shit…

1 Like

Money is the name of the game they playing bro!

1 Like

I will be honest, I’m not sure the thought process of Babelchain as to their new system and perhaps I will never know, but truth be told, from a perspective of a member such as I, it looks flawed and is without any sense.

To make it worse, the administrators offers no response or explanation to the changes and why they’ve come to this new system, or if ever they did, it was vague. Moreover, when nominated novels are declined, there is no explainable reason for their choosing, only a “.” and that is a bit problematic. To make matters worse, more than one person is needed to vote for a chapter before it is MTLED. What if no one plans to read that one chapter? What then? What will Babel do? I only see it as a further encouragement for users to create multiple accounts. It by no means prevents them, rather it aggregates and gives them an incentive to create more accounts if this method is to be used. It’s flawed, simply put.

And… if the end goal is revenue, I would highly consider turning to ad revenue instead rather than this confusing nonsense.

Best Regards.

4 Likes

Only dogshit functions

1 Like

Well i don’t know any of your questions ans please contact a mod for answers and i am not a mod

1 Like

Put chapters for dragon blood warrior to be voted.

1 Like