Title is mistake.... it's not Crazy leveling system but Swindler system(swindles MC not other)

Let me tell you that this is the first System that i hate the most out of all those system novel i read… i mean every time MC is cheated by the system… so what’s the use of having system in the first place… damn … and i got sooo angry when the MC get fukin slap in the face repeatedly in the face by a women… and he can’t to anything. like what the fuck. even if this novel is good later on. i know system will keep trying to scam MC from the looks of it and MC will have to keep suffering under humiliations so i hate this kind novel i am stoping reading this novel. even though MC says he will return this humiliation back but system is a swindler and instead of making it easier for MC it makes sure to make MC lvl as slow as possible … yes it may be fast compared to normal people like of course even though he is getting little exp he still gets lvl up in few weeks in first lvls but compared to true genius he is still trash… another i hate this system.

RATING: extremely bad ( if you are a machicote and like being humiliated and being forced by system to do mission for days and yet not get the desired reward then read this… for example he gets 1 copper or few copper reward(6-8)for mission and exp like 15 to 25 or max 50 . but MC needs 1000 exp for first stage body refining stage and 3000 for second. and it get’s even worse at later parts cause you are not even on stage 5 body remining yet you need 15000 to 20000 exp to lvl up. wtf and mc gets 5-15 exp killing beasts… lol. and like that’s not enough system comes caboom and scam in all kinds of ways. and MC has kind of bi*ch like personality and cant keep himself lvl headed when he meets beautiful women. like wow beautiful women and i got to chase her and stuff… from the personalities of MC being introduced i know this novel will mostly revolve around women so … if you like this kind of novel then BRAVO… wow man you are one heck of a machicote )

I haven’t read any system novel and…