Time till the end

So lets just say that NSHBA is going to end at 8000 chapters its at 3095 right now. 8000-3095=4905 then 4905 divided by 365= 13.4 thats 13.4 years before itll finish and thats only if theres at least 1 chapter every day!!! thats crazy if you think about it by the time NSHBA is over well have kids thatll be able to read the book lol

2 Likes

nha. at most 2k chapters are left. and author usually do 2 chapters a day with once every 2/3 months of 4 chaps a day for some time. He’s busy nowadays that is why he is so slow.

its 1 chapter a day on weekdays and 4 chapters on weekends since a while. I also think that it will be only 1500-2000 chapters left, since brahma is the archenemy and he already knows his realm

1 Like

i dont think so theres too many things to do, plus theres like 3-4 more realms after the one he’s in. the great douchma isnt the end goal after all theres still the calamity that he has to save the world from. so basically he has to find all his friends. women, legion members; save the luo clan; find his mom and dad; create a dragonblood legion HQ; get more wives (obviously its inevitable); kill douchema and falling ye; find qingxuans reincarnation; become the strongest god in all of existance and finally save the world it took nearly 3000 chapters just in the mortal realm for the first half of the story and it was a small place the immortal world is like 400000000000x bigger than the mortal realm so im taking a rough estimate at AT LEAST 4000 if its under that ill be suprised

2 Likes

also hes only condensed the 6th star he needs to get 3 more

If their is one thing I have learned from wuxia novels is that the post ascension is almost always shorter then pre ascension due to things like “he mediated for 1000 years in one sitting” giving the MC a huge power boost without having to make 100 chapters for it.

1 Like

the more caps the better, but they have to leave at 4 per day

WTF! this comment made me stop reading this novel. currently at 1386. very good novel though

WOAH dont stop reading it youre in the best parts up until now its definetly worth reading the whole thing and waiting for the chapters just saying how long its gonna take because its so good that it keeps you sucked in not reading it is definetly a loss