This book makes you want to go on reading, and I believe that the author can write better

This book makes you want to go on reading, and I believe that the author can write better, This book’s author definitely didn’t need to use too much thought and just casually wrote it. Every character was written like flowing water, letting nature take its course, each character’s drawing was almost better than that of a god, this really wasn’t boasting, the novels that the great gods read were basically the same as that of every character, moreover, the most important thing was that the author kept on writing it, and that was good, in any case, if the great god didn’t want to continue to read it, then the great god had already read a lot of it, and the reason why he couldn’t finish the book was because the supreme God of Law was too great. "I believe that the author will write better. Author brother, I’ll follow wherever you go. I want to write better in the next book, so I hope that the author can write better. There’s nothing bad about this book!