This book is not worth to read

Wasted my time to read this book 1 to 30 chapters is enough., Male Lead is a scumbag idiot and Female Lead is a fool the story is toxic is so boring … even its free I don’t want it :smirk:

I mean the husband is scumbag idiot not the Male Lead but still for me the story still boring … It’s not my cup of tea I hate weak Female Lead force to stay with a man who doesn’t love her an act like a fool .

Can you imagine. Portraying women as weak vessels

This story is bit confusing. Husband love another person. Wife is sleeping with another ceo

That’s the woman’s choices to be weak , 10 years of love is enough for her to change and retreat but still she continued staying with the husband even after she saw him have sex with another woman while she had sex with another man if she had conscience this reasons is enough for her to file a divorce but yet she still insisting to stick to her husband because of her love . I bet she’s not weak but because of her love she’s acting to be .

1 Like

Yeah but the story is very interesting, you should have continued reading.

Yes it’s like they support sexual abuse how can one becoming to you anytime and any where???