These days have been chasing after your article, tell me about my feelings!

These days have been chasing after your article, tell me about my feelings! In the first three chapters, the golden fingers were shining brightly. Travelling through the world and adding a little bit of modernisation to the sci-fi world was refreshing, especially in the first chapter. When I saw the series of modern magic talismans, formations, elemental energy pots, electric lamps, and so on, I felt like I was going to go blind. It has to be said that your grasp of the control of words is indeed in place, exactly at that point, in the reader’s mind. I think I’ve benefited a lot. In fact, I have read a lot of small white text, including my own writing fantasy, some of which are confused, inconsistent, stiff, strange places, so far I feel that your work is more logical, there is no feeling of abrupt front and back. As far as I’m concerned, I feel that everyone’s success is no accident, and I’m also writing a book, although it’s not as long as yours, long, and good, but I know what it’s like, constantly revising, constantly moistening, and constantly thinking about whether this place will be stiff, and the effort and energy invested in it really aren’t as easy as any kind of work. Therefore, I deeply admire you, also look forward to your book sales, click more, fans more, this is to you affirmation, is also to us new writers a kind of respect! Finally, expect your big work to get better and better, and keep paying attention.