The Wife Reborn In Fire [Free Update Daily]

Chapter 1

Shen Mange’s heart was filled with joy when she received the pregnancy test.

She’s pregnant!

A child pregnant with Ye Nantian!

After three years of marriage, she finally had his child, which was not easy for Shen Mange.

She happily took her pregnancy test form and walked outside. She couldn’t wait to tell Ye Nanxian the good news, but when she turned the corner, she saw a familiar figure flash past.

Chu Mengxi?

Ye Nanxian’s first love! She actually came back!

Shen Mange quickly followed, only to find that the person who was supposed to be at the company, Ye Nantian, was beside her, carefully supporting her. It was obvious that her stomach was already big enough for more than five months.

“Nan Xian, I’m fine. Don’t worry, the child is very good.”

“It’s better to check, don’t worry. The child in your womb is after all the eldest grandson of our Ye family. We can’t allow even the slightest mistake.”

Chu Mengxi’s smile was like a flower’s, while Ye Nan Yin’s smile was also gentle. This scene caused Shen Mange to feel a deep stabbing pain in her heart.

“What are you doing?”

Shen Jiange abruptly grabbed the pregnancy test form in her hand. Her nails pierced her palm through the paper, but it was not even one percent of the pain in her heart.

In order to give birth to a child for Ye Nantian, she had eaten all kinds of recipes and looked at all the hospitals in the past three years. She had almost lost her life several times, but she didn’t expect that on the day she learned that she was pregnant, she would see Chu Mengxi pregnant with Ye Nanxian’s child.

“Why are you here?”

Ye Nanxian frowned his brows. The gentle look in his eyes had turned sharp and cold. It was as if the surrounding air had also been reduced.

Seeing his attitude, Shen Mange couldn’t help but step forward to question him.

“Why am I here? Ye Nanxian, I’m your wife. You’re accompanying that bitch. You actually have the nerve to ask why I’m here?”

Her question attracted the attention of the surrounding people.

Chu Mengxi suddenly began to cry as if she had been wronged.

"Nan Yin, I’m sorry, I’ve implicated you. If I hadn’t come back and told you about this child’s existence, or if I had ruthlessly beaten this child up, perhaps I wouldn’t have let Mange misunderstand. I’m sorry, it’s all my fault. "

After speaking, Chu Mengxi turned and ran off.

"Song Tao, follow Miss Chu and be careful of her baby. If anything happens to the child in her womb, I’m asking you. "

There was a hint of anxiety in Ye Nan’s voice as his assistant, Song Tao, quickly followed.

Shen Mange felt that it was hard to breathe. She had never felt this kind of care for Ye Nantian before.

“Ye Nanxian, you bastard!”

She suddenly raised her hand, wanting to give Ye Nanxian a fierce slap. However, he stopped her halfway. The slight force in her hand caused Shen Mange to frown from the pain.

Confusing. little clarity please

What part do you feel confused?

Where can i read the full book?