The Third Story of the Yuan Zun -Part3

In the content of the previous episode, Zhou Yuan had finally reunited with his master Cang Yuan, and he was finally about to separate from Yao Yao and Tuntun. In the content of this week, Zhou Yuan had coincidentally reached the Heavenly Abyss Region, but right after arriving, he had already stirred up a disaster. He had descended from the sky to crush the young master of the Qiu Family, and had also saved the young mistress of the Yi Family, Yi Dong’er’s elder sister, Yi Qiushui. At this time, Zhou Yuan made a request that he could help but had a request (Okay, he really did not have the grace of a gentleman, so it was obvious that he wanted to take advantage of this situation to rob people, but most importantly, they could be considered Zhou Yuan’s saviors). The request that Zhou Yuan made was that Zhou Yuan request that they would need a hundred or so hundred sets of hundred year old Ancient Wood Essence. Of course, Zhou Yuan did achieve his goal in the end, but his actions might have lowered the amount of people who thought well of him. Of course, they all said that they did not know that Zhou Yuan was even more outstanding than the people on the Divine Palace’s leaderboard (Eight Divine Palace). Although he was still at the middle stage of the Divine Palace Stage and had not reached the late stage of the Divine Palace Stage, the middle stage of the Divine Palace Stage who believed in the Nine Divine Palace was even more powerful than the late stage of the.

The main characters of this episode are:

Mix Origin Heaven Lord: Cang Yuan.

Until now, Cang Yuan had only appeared twice in total. The first time was at the Ancestral Temple (it seemed to be the Ancestral Temple), when Zhou Yuan opened the eight meridians, Cang Yuan entrusted Yao Yao to Zhou Yuan. The second time was when Yao Yao released the seal, and when Cang Yuan appeared again, he took Yao Yao away and told Zhou Yuan of the method to save Yao Yao. Although it was not a few times, one could still see Cang Yuan’s character and temperament. In order to take Yao Yao away, he could fight the entire Saint Clan, but he left his hometown and left the Mix Origin Heaven, only hiding in that small corner of the Great Zhou Empire. Fortunately, he treated well, and once he met Zhou Yuan, he entrusted him to Zhou Yuan, and once again, he took Yao Yao on a long journey to hide and hide from the Saint Clan. For the living beings of the world, he was alone, carrying the burden of being hunted by the Saint Clan and others. He was someone who had long ago disregarded personal interests for the benefit of the masses. Of course, this did not exclude the fact that he had already established a deep relationship with Yao Yao after interacting with him for many years, and had already treated him as his own junior.

Regarding the next part of the story, this is what we thought:

Zhou Yuan was about to head to the Profound Province as Yi Qiushui’s bodyguard. On their way to the Quanzhou Region, Zhou Yuan would definitely encounter a lot of trouble, whether from the Qiu Family s or from other areas. Zhou Yuan would also show off his abilities during these troubles and gradually gain everyone’s approval, which meant that he might be able to obtain a group of little bewitched girls. Of course, if he was to be hospitalized, it was possible that he could just directly send them to the Profound Province to finish this matter, and it would also be possible that it would help them in many other areas. And the people of Qiu Family might even cause trouble for Zhou Yuan. However, they could not deny that Zhou Yuan would try to gain good impressions of them along the way and use his strength to subdue everyone.

And finally, we’re going to give you a little theater:

Her brother doted on her brother very much, but she did not know when her brother could no longer protect her brother, and her brother had reached the point where he could only look up to her. Her brother was still very respectful of her brother, but her brother thought that everything her brother did was just to help her, until one day her brother found out the truth, and after a long time, he finally woke up. At that time, he was already dead, and her brother was also dead.

Yama: I say, what problem do you two have that you can’t solve while you’re alive? You have to die to solve it.

Brother: When I was still a human, there were many things in life that I couldn’t understand. After all, as the saying goes, no matter how much you fought, now that you are dead, you won’t fight for it anymore.

Younger brother: As a human being, there are a lot of helplessness in this life.

Brother: Brother, it was also because brother didn’t understand at that time. Which one did you say? I thought everything you’ve done to me was just the truth. I just thought that I was stronger than you back then, yet I was unwilling to accept that you were stronger than me.

Younger brother: What are you talking about? I was stupid at the time, so I didn’t understand what you were thinking. I never thought about the difference between us, and I only thought about myself.

Brother: In the end, it’s just a moment of my pettiness.

Younger brother: In the end, we are still lacking in communication.

Brother: It’s okay, it’s clear now, as long as we brothers love each other in the future.

From then on, the two brothers returned to their original mode of interaction and became good buddies again.

copy from 话说元尊第三期