The routine of this book is

The routine of this book is that the passers-by come out to install a chapter, and then the scene of the protagonist comes out of a chapter, then passerby A said that I am very powerful, and then passerby B said that I am also very powerful, then passers-by I said that I am the best, and the people who are eating me are discussing the most powerful chapter. Then the protagonist comes out to speak and believes that I will kill you another chapter, and then the passers-by and the people who eat me can say no. At this time, I thought that I had smashed eight chapters. The protagonist should start with it. As a result, the ninth chapter has not yet been started. The protagonist said that you do not believe that I killed you? Then in the tenth chapter, passers-by A, B, D, Ding, or not. The eleventh chapter of the protagonist said, then I really did it! Chapter 12 Passers-by, A, B, and D, continue to say no. Then the protagonist of the thirteenth chapter said, I like to kill them when others compare, you should first shoot. Then the fourteenth chapter passers-by, A, B, and D, take another chapter. In the fifteenth chapter, the protagonist is ready to start, and then there are seven chapters in this chapter. In this moment, there are five times to scare and shake the whole body. Finally, when I am ready to pick up the phone, the protagonist finally inks in one sentence. The passerby of Chapter 15 was killed. Sometimes I really doubt that passers-by is the protagonist.