The only book I've read all this time is the one I haven't abandoned! So touching!

The male lead was a female prince’s daughter, who was born from a concubine in Duke Dingguo’s Mansion. The female lead’s father, as the Prefect, happened to be neighbors with the male lead’s adoptive parents, and had a period of time when the male lead was found and provoked. When the female lead went to look for the male lead, the male lead was informed that the male lead had left because he hated the female lead. After that, the female lead returned to the capital. The male lead recognized her, but the crown prince liked the female lead’s incense and wanted to take her as his concubine. When the male lead got anxious, he would go find the emperor and give her a marriage. The female lead was completely cannon fodder, and the male lead was pretty good. He had always considered the male lead to be a little fairy, while the female lead’s sister was acting cute! There was also the point that the author had overstated the female lead’s appearance! The entire text described how beautiful the female lead was! All in all, it’s not bad. The only book I’ve read all this time is the one I haven’t abandoned! So touching!