The novel is very attractive to me

Long Chen didn’t know who he was, but after waking up, he was even able to achieve Internal Inspection. Then I felt that Mother Longchen really treated him very well! But from the author’s statement that his mother sold her dowry for Long Chen, it could be seen that his mother adored Long Chen. If he continued to watch the match between Long Chen and Li Hao, it would be quite exciting! Long Chen had actually used an ordinary method to defeat Li Hao. It could only be said that it was a contrast to Li Hao’s inability and Long Chen’s calmness! What I particularly like is the motherly affection that the author interposes in the text. Although I knew it wasn’t the main point of the article, the fact that the author was able to express this kinship with just a few words not only moved me a little, but also impressed me deeply. I felt that the author had written so beautifully about Mengqi that it was as if the whole character were being presented to me so vividly that I couldn’t help but look at the beautiful young woman, although I couldn’t comment on every chapter and chapter, but the author’s writing was smooth and the plot was captivating, and I couldn’t help but keep watching it all the time! Send flowers, I hope you can continue to work hard! Finally, you are welcome to come to my Zero. If you like it, you can put in something, you can collect it, and even if it’s just a serious reading, I would still be happy to have you and I work hard together to give the best to the readers!