The latest way to get free bricks

We are pleased to inform you that there are more ways to get free bricks as a result of our system upgrade! There are 3 ways:

1. Invite your friends to earn 20bricks. Up to 1,200bricks! https://babelnovel.com/invite-friends

2. Daily Missions:This includes writing a review, reading some chapters, daily check-in, etc.

3. Follow us on Facebook and fill out your email of babel(fill it) can make you get 30 bricks.

In addition, old methods of access, such as sharing books, will expire on May 18th and no longer be rewarded.

9 Likes
Here to get free
pinned globally #2

Great app nice stories

3 Likes

More options please. So many brick required.

2 Likes

Hi! Is there a problem on novel Romance of Mr. Walton? I haven’t received free chapter since yesterday wondering why.

1 Like

I did not like that they removed the old method

1 Like

Porque não consigo fazer comentários, aparece mensagem com se estive errado mas não vai de jeito nenhum.

the review bricks are problematic, first of all the format of having to open a topic with a title to leave a review is so stupid, and most of the time i get that the review does not conform to some specific rules i mean when i write random words review counts but when i do a real review it doesn’t so frustrating

3 Likes

No more free Daily chapters!?! What’s going on? A new unknown change?

1 Like

Hi I recently download the app I got the first check in and add to library free bricks. I did not do
all the daily missions, next day I did not get any check in and add to library bricks.i hope someone can help me with this problem. Thank you.

Why can’t get more bricks by sharing?! :sob::sob::sob::sob:

I cant even write a review or comment. It says internal error. Why is that?,

Hi. I did No: 3 and followed Babel Novel on my Facebook for a while now but when clicking on (fill it) for email of babel like above instrucktion, I get this error message:

Please confirm that you have signed up for Babel novel and are following our Facebook page
The form Please confirm that you have signed up for Babel novel and are following our Facebook page is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.
I see today’s CEO’ Lucky pregnant wife novel on my Facebook page so I know the Following is working so not sure why I’m not getting the 30 bricks mentioned in your post above.
Thanks for your help.

Cannot download the app

Do these methods of getting bricks still work?
Many of the chapters are too short; just like a page or 2 max!

Why can’t I get on to the bbok I was reading

I can’t buy the brick anytime input my card number it turns red and write invalid or unsupported form of payment. Please what can I do?

How to check in. I checked in the books it suggested. But nothing happens

Спасибо, очень хорошо что можно заработать кирпичи