The Final Boss

There are different speculation as to who is the final boss, and few clues are given (1) He/She was already introduced years prior (2) He/She is stronger than the Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor.

let me just share my theory:
Currently Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor is the strongest the in the primal chaos and was the strongest devil back when the gods and devils were alive. So to produce a character stronger than her it should be another creation god/devil or someone who inherits their power. Mo E is undoubtedly the strongest creation god (apart from the evil god) and given his personality, he will refuse to die without leaving something in the world and how did he die from exhausting his life span if the gods have the Primordial Seal of Life and Death. My theory is that Mo E choose to die to leave his inheritance much like the Evil God and since He/She was already introduced years prior, maybe Xiao Lingxi for reasons that she can read the World-Defying Heaven Manual cause she has creation god/devil heritage. Why not Xia Qingyue? Because Xia Qingyue is the result of positive karma produced by the Mirror of Samsara to protect Yun Che. That is her mission and the reason why she and Yun Che are tied by fate. Another possible prospect is Ling Yun, Ling Yun is the perfect candidate, he is obviously not part of the harem, he is introduced years prior, and his existence and death doesn’t affect the story, which made you question, why does he exist in the first place? The final battle would most likely replicate the battle between Mo E and Evil God.

Another theory is the corrupted daughter of Primordial Azure Dragon, we’ve already forgotten her existence but she was already introduced years prior. The daughter of Primordial Azure Dragon is a true god sealed within the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword, much like Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor, she spend her life undoing the seal, and was broken due to the weakening of energy in primal chaos. And much like the Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor she will be full of resentment and rage. Controlling the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword, she will be the strongest in the current primal chaos, but this theory is far fetch :smiley:

What do you guys think?

2 Likes

It won’t be the daughter of the Azure Dragon, that is Shen Xi. She was sealed in the sword and the sword was in the Well of Samsara. She is a dragon and was the disciple of Luo Ke, the creation god who created most of the original species with He Ling’s being the first. That is why she has a deep connection with He Ling. She is still working on unlocking the sword but has unlocked enough that she can leave the well but only to the realm she lives in. She also loves YC and has a daughter with him so it certainly won’t be her as the boss.
I don’t think it will be Mo E (or a reincarnation) since he couldn’t beat the HSDE originally even with the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword. His only option was to banish her. Time has progressed and there is no way his fragment or reincarnation is stronger than her since she hasn’t decreased much but the energy in the main realm is a tiny fraction of what it was originally. This means that there is almost no way his fragment or reincarnation would grow stronger than her since he wasn’t strong when things were optimal.
Here is my theory (only a theory of course):
I think it is the Ancestral God. The one that created the four creation gods and the four Devil Emperors at the beginning. They each represent 1/8th of her. When the 4 gods and 3 devil emperors died, seven of her fragments likely eventually came together and are waiting for the 8th to be complete. The first seven should be in Xiao Lingxi as she can read what the Ancestral God wrote on that black slab Yun Che brought back. Since she could read it, that means she has a connection to the Ancestral God since nobody else in the known universe could read it. Likely even the creation gods.
So my guess is that once the HSDE and Xiao Lingxi come together and eventually merge, the Ancestral God will decide that things didn’t work out the way she planned. She will decide to completely dismantle the current main realm and start over. This basically means that she is the final “boss” but not in a bad way. That is, she isn’t inherently evil. Just disappointed in her original creations and their violent relationships that caused the universe to become a total mess. She will be hard pressed to see any good in the current status quo and will plan to wipe and restart, hoping for a better outcome. When she merges with HSDE, this will likely cause the Blue Pole Star to be destroyed or heavily damaged and cause at least some, if not all, of Yun Che’s wives to be killed, including his daughter (unless he brings some or all of them to the upper realms since they are all at a divine level now and HSDE is protecting Blue Pole Star now).
She will plan to destroy everything but will be stopped by Yun Che as he will represent something “good” that she sees in the realms. But not before a lot of the realm is totally messed up by the incoming devil gods.
Basically, I see it as a kind of Noah’s Ark story but without quite so much annihilation.

2 Likes

The final boss might not even be mentioned yet, but my guess it wont be the Ancestral God since she died by suicide, then creation god etc born from it, at least this point is probably true since there’s much record about it, but weird is bcz she died by suicide, I think without suicide she’s still able to create other life forms and other things since even the character like True God easily did.
I think it is more likely she suicide because of a pressure from character on Ancestral God level too(let’s call this person Evil Ancestral God for now), hoping the Lifeforms she created could inherit her legacy, profound art etc, surpass her and withstand this evil ancestral god in the future, there is very possible evil ancestral god could have an agent or someone who realized his existence in Primal Chaos though,probably one of the Creation Gods like Mo E, who knows… there’s much possibility about the last boss

I think the ancestral god is not dead. She only divided her physical body into 8 parts which turned into 4 creation god and 4 devil emperor. While her soul is still alive which is currently within Xiao lingxi body.

1 Like

I feel the end boss will be XQ’s father
he disappeared suddenly and we already resolved the matter of her mother but not him . I think he may be more than a simple merchant and he is the one orchestrating everything.

1 Like

And why is that? her father isn’t in road of cultivation at all.

1 Like

just a hunch. i feel he’s suspicious. he’s not in road of cultivation at all but may be cuz he is too high a level for them to detect him. i just feel his setting in the story fits with the guy that appears at the end and says he was always watching YC & XQ closely and setting up the karmic threads for something in the future . maybe he’s related to the weird dreams YC sees with Xia yunaba in it and not XQ. maybe he caused the change and introduced xq for some long term goal. i have no basis of course except for his sudden disappearance and position in the story and he’s linked to yc dreams. i just let my imagination go wild :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

I like this theory. I hope the story develops in such a way like harry potter finding the Horcruxes. Yun che findings the other ancestral shred before some bad things happen. He could not find the shreds in time but while searching found the remaining Evil god orbs

1 Like

Naaaahhh… maybe MX is the final boss, its her secret remember what the ice spirit something bla bla told yun che about ?

1 Like

Or it could be jasmine. Since she has evil infant wheel activated, her nature/heart was somehow influenced by the evil infant power and amplify her hatred. Since she is unable to coexist under the same sky as QY, she will hell bent on killing her but YC won’t allow it because QY is on his side now. This will create conflict between jasmine and him. When they both had a fight, somehow the god realm bigshots arrived and ambushed her to the death. And poof, YC is blackened since Jasmine is his ‘nuke launch’ button.

1 Like

Little bit of thread necromancy but a thought. With all the True Gods / True Devils and the creation gods and Devil Emperors barring HSDE having died. If you re-read chapter 139 how is it Yun Che encountered what we can only presume to be the Rage God’s spirit/soul who shows him his memories and alike? Now consider Mars said the last boss appeared at the start of the book… The wording between YC and Rage God are very specific in it referring to him breaking fate, it is in his own hands. This I think ties back again to Mars WeChat saying MoS does not controlling/manipulating YC… Just something to ponder over.

2 Likes

Yes, I remember it now. YC and Rage God talking about the dao and how it intertwined and connected to YC. All the talks is just for the Rage God intent to understand how much YC can undertand his art and guide him. But still I cannot see it, how Rage God will be the last boss?

For me, the last boss will either be xiao lingxi/ancestral god or the ice phoenix. Since the ice phoenix is the one who knows the most about the affairs of Evil God and HSDE, their daughter, and i think there are much other secrets she is hiding. Minus the Evil God, she is also the only one who experienced the extinction of true gods and devil gods first hand and survived.While if it ancestral goddess who will be the last boss, it will be so because the same cause or at least close to what pewmayman have said.

1 Like

Im possitive it is lingxi. It is also explain why yun che struggling to take her yin… Because what sleeping inside her is much more powerful soul.

1 Like

7w7
Lingxi la tiene mĂĄs potente que YC?!

1 Like