The article written by the author feels quite different from other articles and is especially novel

The article written by the author feels quite different from other articles and is especially novel. Every time he finished looking at it, he would feel that he was thinking of how to do it. Things happened one after another, and the design was so exquisite that it did not seem out of place at all. He looked forward to what would happen next. My favorite characters in this book: First was the male lead, Long Feiye. The author created a particularly powerful image of him, then he felt very aloof. He was cold to others, but he never left Han Yunxi’s side, making it impossible for anyone to take his eyes off of them. Next was the female protagonist, Han Yunxi. She was a very smart woman, giving off the impression that she was extremely capable. She was a woman who had transmigrated from a modern era. Furthermore, she had an external existence which allowed her to become a poison doctor that could cure almost all poisons in the ancient times. She was very attractive, excellent in every way, impeccable in every respect. Then there was Gu Beiyue: he was a character I couldn’t figure out. His feelings for Yunxi were like a ray of light in the darkness, attracting my gaze with a slight flicker, causing me to stare at him without saying a word. Gu Qishao: I used to think he was an unruly person, but I never would have thought he had that sort of experience when he was young. It refreshed my impression of him. Although he appeared to be a heartless person, but he also had his own fragile side. Since he was a child, he had lived in hypocrisy, and lacked true love and love. His feelings for Han Yunxi were precisely those he knew existed, but couldn’t express it. He could only protect her. Mu Linger: She’s a very pure person. Outspoken. I think the reason Han Yunxi likes her is because of this purity. She was very kind. Qi gege was all she believed in. He would do anything for Qi gege. This kind of feeling didn’t have any intention to scheme …