Su lang thinking?

I, Su Lang, the strongest player in the Intermediate Dungeon, although I have only recently levelled up to LV70, I am dressed in full attributes blue, and I also have a top-tier Purple weapon. Unless that group of 60 + shameless people come to farm me (other than the big NPCs), wouldn’t I have the final say in this dungeon?

I just wanted to find the number one player in Level 69 back then to fight and act tough. For this matter, I stayed in front of his door for half a month, finally finding the opportunity to carry out my act tough plan.

For this act of posturing, I specially learned a set of steps on the internet that I did not know my six relatives for. Stepping on this step, even I felt extremely arrogant and handsome, but, but, the baby’s heart is really bitter ah

Although he, Chen Ping, had also just leveled up 60 levels, was he, too, a normal level 60!? I don’t need to talk about dual cultivation. What do you mean, you’re wearing an equipment that has no class attribute and can blind me? This father doesn’t even dare to dream about it! I’ve never seen it before! And there was also the body of resistance that lay with the big boss in the instance dungeon!

A person like this, why did you throw him into an instance dungeon like the Wishui Kingdom? Just because I delayed him from eating hotpot with Old Song, he sent me flying three meters! Do you not want to give face to the number one person on the level standings of the Wishui Kingdom instance dungeon? If you say that you will just beat me to death, I will admit it! But what did it mean to be half-dead? When my injuries recover, I won’t dare to seek revenge, and I won’t have the face to continue on this path! Are you even letting me live?