Stop complaining!

You guys complain about the fact that the site wants to make money off of these novels, but you guys realize that translating these novels takes time, right? I mean just updating novels everyday takes up a lot of time that would normally take away from people’s jobs. The admins and the people that help the admins with translations are actually doing the rest of us a favor. So in all honesty no one should be complaining and should instead support and appreciate the time and effort these people put in for us.

1 Like

I think you are very mistaken here. Its machine translated novels and not some peeps doing the translation from scratch. So people complain cause these peeps are defying what usual MTL does and makes chapter unable to read due to their 2 chaps a day schedule.
Most of MTL sites makes money by using ads but these guys are monitizing the novels themesleves and even selling them as Kindle variant at high price for MTL release.

2 Likes

I havent read any paid novel yet. Are the translation the same as other novels or somewhat better?
Why don’t they just put some non annoying ads around the website

One thing is to put a few payment novels, but what I do these pages is to put a lot of payment and some good novels even if it is not paid are deleted.

So it’s a fucking shit.

Pretty shameless to ask for money when the translation is barely better than google translate.

We’re reading mtl not human translated. Okay?

1 Like

But I think they edited it before posting, because mtl novel here are better than other mtl sites. Where grammar, spelling are fucking headache. What do you think? Usually we can read and understand it better in babelnovel, but if you go in another site you will see the mtl there having a poor grammar, construction of words etc. And it so frustrating so thats why I stopped reading incomplete novels where the remaining chapters are not yet translated by some peeps.

btw, I’m still one of those who rants because of 2 chapters per day. When I first started reading here in babelnovel, I can read free. I still remember the 9 star hegemon when I started reading it, its still free then one day it got locked up so im totally disappointed because that novel is good. Hays

Muy buena novela una de mis preferidas

They do not edit before posting. Their mtl tool is programmed to be a bit better than google translator that can be heavily edited later to make it look like human translation.But overall, it is a bit better mtl than google.

I would be honest and say that Thier MTL tool is way better than Google/Microsoft/Yamdex and other MTL sites like comrade mao, lnmtl(which totally sucks). The only thing I hate is the way they release the chapters and how many novels have the chapters locked and requires webnovel way to read the chap. Also, they often stop publishing he chapters for some Books which is very very annoying. Hope you improve on this.