Spirit of mirror of samsa

I think that the moon God emperor is actually the spirit mirror of samsa and also that yun che already know or have the idea also that explain everything about her and why the mirror doesn’t have his sprit and still working.

I just heard about this that the emperor of the moon god spirit mirror of samsara, but as far as I know the samsara of mirror is located in the Yun clan precisely in the northern divine region and hostile to the eastern divine region … So I really don’t understand this theory …

A load of crap, none of your theories make sense at all. just as i thought , it’s better to just figure the plot yourself than read other

why did the xq pendant break?
what was the logic behind?

1 Like

What I think that it is a quite endearing hypothesis. As we had already seen, living persons could be converted into the artifact spirits. XQ can be the artifact spirit of the mirror. But I think that the voice in the void is the true spirit of mirror.

Actually, just forget about everything and focus on the very first chapter. He swallowed the sky poison pearl and kinda forced it to accept him as a master.

But is it possible. I say hell no sir, it is a freaking god artifact, a cheat. It can’t be just used by swallowing it. That’s rediculous!

The only strange thing in that chapter was the Mirror of Samsara working without any spirit. It always work like a checkpoint in games. Surely, there is someone around him, someone who knows that all the realities are actually fallacies. That can be anyone. But the day it is revealed, this novel will lose a charm.

Just gonna leave this comment here: Mars comment: MoS has no item spirit (Morbil says this doesn’t exactly include treasure not having consciousness though)

Sir Elliott
is there a list for wechat comments ?

no discord eles salvam os comentarios e os wechat de marte.

Mars comment: MoS has no item spirit (Morbil says this doesn’t exactly include treasure not having consciousness though)

Mars comment: Yun Che will not be given World Needle

DATE 06/06/2019