So happy

I am already giving up when they removed this on the website. After a few days, somehow I started reminiscing and looking alternative, but comrade and lnmtl really turned me off and so unreadable for me. So I checked the forum here, and just found out that registered user who put it on their library could still read it! And thank God I put it on my library loooong time ago! I already using babelnovel since the very beginning of this platform, even when it was only forum sites. But NSHBA is really the only novel here that I read and put on my library. Normally my account is not automatically connected to the site, and only when I want to post a comment I logged in. I felt so happy when I found out that I could still read my favorite novel if I open it on the library!!

Yes, this is a flex thread. Babelnovel stated clearly that if newer people could still somehow access it and the publisher found out, we’re doomed. So sorry for other who can’t, but old registered accounts please help protect our last bastion! You’re a part of the lucky chosen one, blessed by the heaven itself, be grateful! For others, you need to go through tribulations and fight the heavens like our MC going forward, I wish u luck!

1 Like