Slow-burn but definitely worth it

It’s too detailed for my liking—started from when she was 5 to her ‘day to day’ struggles etc. Very slow paced, there are seldom time-skips. Some chapters can be condensed into one if the author just isnt’t too detailed about it, though i dont hate it, i just find it dragging at times. But let’s talk bout the characters, i love LOVE love the heroine and the Male lead/s. She’s got that tough attitude and once she made up her mind, there’s no going back although her heart is bleeding silently wiping tears. The MLs yes with an ‘s’ because there are 2(barely). Honestly if i were the FL i’d b just as torn between them as she was. Although she got together with the other one, i was still silently rooting for her to have a rel’p with the other, i want her to give in at least once with the other gah! U’d understand when u read this novel. Story progression is very good, started out as light-hearted then seriously heavy, love how the author transitioned the story from this to that. Big thumbs up with the romance, author is good at bringing out that emotion. That’s all i gotta say❤️

2 Likes

Мне тоже очень 6равится как автор показывает развитие главных героев, их отношения к людям, миру, к делам. Отношение серьёзное, обдуманное, без бравады и фальши

Thank you for the detailed assessment. I read with pleasure